Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Formula 1 2016

Press wanking off Hamilton for getting the podium from the back of the grid, all that actually shows is how much of a procession the sport is.

He's undoubtedly a good driver, no denying that, but you only do what he did today when your car is just boringly faster than the entire grid.

It's just like playing a computer game on easy mode.

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

How does Verstappen continue to escape criticism despite the fact he drives like a complete lunatic and will probably kill someone someday. He's been worse than Perez was in his debut at McLaren and hasn't got nearly enough flak for it 

Brundle pretty much said drivers would have to get used to it when he ran Kimi off the road. Like you say other drivers have been torn a new arsehole in the media for driving like that.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Press wanking off Hamilton for getting the podium from the back of the grid, all that actually shows is how much of a procession the sport is.

He's undoubtedly a good driver, no denying that, but you only do what he did today when your car is just boringly faster than the entire grid.

It's just like playing a computer game on easy mode.

Not really, he got past the Saubers/Manors with ease like the top 4/5 teams would do. It was the safety car/red flag that got him 3rd today, he only relied on his car to get past Alonso and Hulkenberg.

6 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

don't particularly dislike him but wouldn't say I like him. Idk he's just one of them drivers that I don't have much interest in

Strange, he is squeaky clean a fantastic driver and a world champion... don't see anything to dislike... ? One of the most respectful and easy going drivers on the grid as well. For me he is a proper British superstar, a true role model 

11 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Strange, he is squeaky clean a fantastic driver and a world champion... don't see anything to dislike... ? One of the most respectful and easy going drivers on the grid as well. For me he is a proper British superstar, a true role model 

Yeah can't fault his attitude, would personally say I prefer entertainment so I prefer Lewis or Verstappen usually. Think there was a race in Canada a few years back which I think Jensen may have won on the last lap, must say that was quality driving from him

Archived