Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

Will be available soon, publishers working on it at the moment. I'll stick the link in here when it's ready, cheers!

Sounds good,... My dad read your account of the great escape and said it was nicely done, so, looking forward to picking this up as a holiday read...! Maybe a kindle bundle of both of your books?!!! I could guarantee you a minimum of one customer!

Sounds good,... My dad read your account of the great escape and said it was nicely done, so, looking forward to picking this up as a holiday read...! Maybe a kindle bundle of both of your books?!!! I could guarantee you a minimum of one customer!

The one last season wasn't a book as such, just a few match reports from last season. No plans to do anything further with that.

The book does use a couple of portions from that anyway.

The book is a hell of a lot better than the great escape thing IMHO.

What's the target? How many books sold will be a success?

I have no idea to be honest. I just want Leicester fans to read it and enjoy it. The danger otherwise is that there was no chronicle of what it was really like from the fans' perspective.

Of course, competitive spirit has taken hold a bit now and I want it to sell well and when I look back on how many hours I spent on it, I won't feel guilty at earning some money out of it.

If it sells well then I'll contribute some to the Foxes Foundation partly as a thanks to the Birch for doing the foreword, and I'll make a decent contribution towards a tifo.

As the weeks go on since the season ended, you realise the memories do fade slightly and I'm glad I captured them while I could.

Guest CityFan 06

Perhaps the mods could pin this thread to the top of the forum? So that as many City fans as possible have the opportunity to purchase/view your book... Just a thought

Perhaps the mods could pin this thread to the top of the forum? So that as many City fans as possible have the opportunity to purchase/view your book... Just a thought

Pinning topics doesn't always work in making them more 'visible' as many posters use the 'new post' option so don't see pinned topics.

The best way to keep them visible is to post in them.

Funny how you said that memories do fade a bit now but the cover brought it all back. What an utterly inspired choice, fair play for that.

The illustrator nailed it. I gave him a rough idea of what I had in mind and he completely ignored it and produced something a million times better!