Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

Fez - already pre-ordered from deCoubertin books. No difference to amazon release right? (timing/reliability, etc)

And yes - would be great for it to be signed if at all poss (based in london though..)

Thanks

Cheers, appreciate that! No, same release date etc.

If you get along to games then just send me a DM and I'll catch up with you to sign it. :thumbup:

Why is there so much gold in the cover illustration ?

Our colours are blue and white!

Gold the colour of first!

It stands out as a backing behind Wes a white background wouldn't work.

Pre-ordered aswell can we send the book to number one? Is there a number one for books?

Pre ordered too. Looks really interesting. Reading tanners version atm 5000/1 its quite good, but a little to centered on him for my liking.

Cant wait to read this one. You cant beat a genuine fans view. And to have interviews from other fans and star players a like makes it sound like its going to be special. Thanks for writing it.

Pre ordered too. Looks really interesting. Reading tanners version atm 5000/1 its quite good, but a little to centered on him for my liking.

Cant wait to read this one. You cant beat a genuine fans view. And to have interviews from other fans and star players a like makes it sound like its going to be special. Thanks for writing it.

Cheers, I think you've summed it up well. I'm not really in the book at all, it's all about the fans as a collective. Of course we'll now go back to being split over the manager and players and who to sign etc but for the past year it's felt like we've all been part of the same group that's just been desperate for City to win the league. I think you'll like it.

I shall read and treasure it. Although a dealer in antiques/collectables etc, and for all that i love to delve into the history of things, there's very little I get attached to in a personal sense. But this will join the few.

I'm sure it will be so well received and appreciated as a special landmark to an exceptional and history-making season. 

Edited by Thracian

The new cover illustration is sensational.

I can't work out how to post it from my phone but it's on the Facebook and Twitter pages.

Twitter is @unbelievables_

Congrats Fez, you must, and should, be so proud, cant wait  :)