Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

They've all been sent out mate so not sure what's going on. Has your local postman run off to become a lookalike by any chance?

lol

Do they get posted by Courier? Could be just that if so. Might have arrived when I get home.

Mines DeCoubertin and not arrived yet .Has anyone got theirs from them yet?

Yes today, but weirdly came in Amazon packaging even though it's ordered from DeCoubertin!

Anyone else had the same?

Excellent book Fez, really captures the season and enjoying the context stories in between the match reports and details.

Think books written by fans are brilliant value, similar sort of perspective and all that. Fine work.

Excellent book Fez, really captures the season and enjoying the context stories in between the match reports and details.

Think books written by fans are brilliant value, similar sort of perspective and all that. Fine work.

Yeh the fact it's written by one of us makes all the difference. In a way it's like reliving it all over again.

Up to Stoke away.

Yes today, but weirdly came in Amazon packaging even though it's ordered from DeCoubertin!

Anyone else had the same?

Same here,

Dumped the 5000-1 newspaper match reports now into this.

Just read the 1st chapter unfortunately I've now got a large room covered in glypta (sp) wallpaper to strip so will get back to it later

Super quality product as well.

Getting silly now. If it hasn't arrived by Monday let me know and I'll have a word with the publishers.

hahaha don't worry man it'll arrive at some stage. they say they've shipped it so it must be somewhere. just making it all the more exciting when it arrives innit

• Like 1

Having emptied Solihull Waterstones of their only copy on Thursday I ordered another which has been picked up today and will be finding its way to Paris to my nephew (born and bred in Paris but always a Leicester fan courtesy of my sister)

Great read so far !

Having emptied Solihull Waterstones of their only copy on Thursday I ordered another which has been picked up today and will be finding its way to Paris to my nephew (born and bred in Paris but always a Leicester fan courtesy of my sister)

Great read so far !

Love it! Brilliant to hear of anyone buying it for others, especially abroad! Cheers mate.