Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lord Kante

How Will You React?

I'm a drummer and have a gig on Sunday night. I have covered most bases I think? If we win? the Champagne is in the fridge ready, my brother in law has offered to collect me and my kit and drive me to the gig, I've told the band to be prepared as I will put being professional on the back burner, and probably end up quite drunk and play like a twot. My wife is going to collect me and drive me home. I will then sit and watch the game again on my own, and drunkenly cry, wearing my scarf and drinking several nightcaps until I am telling the cats that I fooking love Sssshiinngeee Ockaaaanshasakkkii, and finally go to bed as the happiest man alive.

I'll cry. I've been close to tears at quite a few points this season. As others have mentioned, years upon years of emotion will just come flooding out. After all those years as a kid being ribbed at school by Man United fans etc. for supporting Leicester, and to then go and potentially win it in their own back yard!? And in the context of this season; let alone all that has come before it... There's no chance I'll be able to hold it together in the stadium and maybe even once I'm back in Leicester. It will be far too much to take in.

Very emotional as around this time in 92 my Grandad passed away after what Doctors said was a heart attack caused by excitement, this happened on the way home from the Tranmere game in which rooster scored last minute, unfortunately I wasn't with him and our delight obviously then turned to tears.

I used to go with him to all matches, earliest memory being v Everton and losing 5-1 and then thinking why do I not support them or another better side although when I menitoned this to him, I could tell how much LCFC meant to him. As with you all I have seen many highs and lows, more lows as I'm an old t**t.

Wasn't allowed to night matches (Mum said coz of School) although I would sneak down when Grandad returned to collect Grandma although it was usuallly to hear we'd lost 1-0 to Liverpool etc.

My earliest memory of going to the game unaccompanied by the old uns was a 1-0 to West Brom in the League Cup 1980, it cost a massive 90p for Pen 2.

I'm filling up now thinking of how excited he must have been when Rooster scored that night and I'm hoping for that same last minute drama against Man Utd tomorrow, hopefully my ticker is A1

Unfortunately I couldn't get a ticket as 108 no where near enough now, have a great day to all those going up there, jealous as

Is that right? If we win the league at man utd, they present the trophy there.

I think they will present it after the Everton game. They like to do it at a home match if possible, Even so, the atmosphere at OT will be amazing. Just wish I could be ther.

Very emotional as around this time in 92 my Grandad passed away after what Doctors said was a heart attack caused by excitement, this happened on the way home from the Tranmere game in which rooster scored last minute, unfortunately I wasn't with him and our delight obviously then turned to tears.

I used to go with him to all matches, earliest memory being v Everton and losing 5-1 and then thinking why do I not support them or another better side although when I menitoned this to him, I could tell how much LCFC meant to him. As with you all I have seen many highs and lows, more lows as I'm an old t**t.

Wasn't allowed to night matches (Mum said coz of School) although I would sneak down when Grandad returned to collect Grandma although it was usuallly to hear we'd lost 1-0 to Liverpool etc.

My earliest memory of going to the game unaccompanied by the old uns was a 1-0 to West Brom in the League Cup 1980, it cost a massive 90p for Pen 2.

I'm filling up now thinking of how excited he must have been when Rooster scored that night and I'm hoping for that same last minute drama against Man Utd tomorrow, hopefully my ticker is A1

Unfortunately I couldn't get a ticket as 108 no where near enough now, have a great day to all those going up there, jealous as

Rooster was the reason I fell in love wity city, I went to my first ever game with my dad and I remember asking him why everyone was chanting "rooster". He came on and scored and I was hooked....

I'll crack open a special bottle of Dom Perignom I have been saving for a special occasion, then I will call my 4 work colleagues one by one who are all baggies fans who for the last 5 years (untill last Oct for some reason) have constantly told me Leicester City are a decent championship side at best nothing more.

The more I think about it over the last six years we have experienced 2 league titles (hopefully 3) the play offs and the elation of that amazing run back end of last season, suppose this season isn't that bad either!

The baggies have had 5-6 nothing seasons where they have managed to stay up.

What an amazing team I support.

Lestaaaaaaaaah

Cry. When I saw my first match at Highbury back in 1968, where we won 4-2, we went top of league that day. Now 40 plus years later we are on the verge of History. All the suffering and heartache between has been worth it. COYB one final push!

Archived