Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Transfer Talk: Vent and Rage Thread

I want an end to the Vardy saga.

dont we all mate, interestingly Ray Parlour was on talksport this morning saying Vardy 100% had a medical at arsenal and they organised a photo shoot for after the contract was signed,

obviously he didnt sign and hopefully wont in the future 

Wonder how much influence the agents will be having over Vardy, Mahrez and Kante leaving.

Interesting that Payet's agent came out and said he's happy at West Ham and it'd take ridiculous money to sign him. Makes the thought of those 3 leaving even more frustrating as I'm fairly sure their agents will be whispering £££ in their ears.

Wonder how much influence the agents will be having over Vardy, Mahrez and Kante leaving.

Interesting that Payet's agent came out and said he's happy at West Ham and it'd take ridiculous money to sign him. Makes the thought of those 3 leaving even more frustrating as I'm fairly sure their agents will be whispering £££ in their ears.

I hate to say it but I think Kante leaving is basically a matter of who and when, rather than a matter of if. Call me a pessimist but there is simply too much smoke there for the fire to not be a reality. 

Are we getting a right back or what?

Is Amartey being trained there?

Amartey didn't look like a natural right back when I saw him play. Only saw him play there once though.

We have two RBs, plus Benny, plus probably Hernandez who only played last season at CB.

Guest CityFan 06

Quite glad Benalouane is staying, or is supposedly staying given he's not been released. When I've watched him play I've been impressed albeit in not many performances. Against West Ham (h) in the cup he was great, his distribution was excellent and looked steady at CB. Unsure if he will stay this summer, but hope so, because I think he is a good defensive option for us. 

Quite glad Benalouane is staying, or is supposedly staying given he's not been released. When I've watched him play I've been impressed albeit in not many performances. Against West Ham (h) in the cup he was great, his distribution was excellent and looked steady at CB. Unsure if he will stay this summer, but hope so, because I think he is a good defensive option for us. 

Why would we release a £5.5M centre half that we only bought last year?

We'll probably be looking to sell or loan him again.

Benny's a CB. As well as Hernandez.

And that leaves only De Laet, who never played last season after losing his place to Simpson.

Benny and Hernandez are CBs.

Benny is a CB, yes, but he can play at RB. Maybe not great, but probably as good as our 4th choice LB can play at LB.

Hernandez is a RB and a CB. He played (my bad, not last season, but) 2 seasons ago mostly as a RB.

De Laet lost his place, but that doesn't mean he won't be good enough for us next season.

• 4 weeks later...

If our players who were nobody's answer a little while back are now the answer to everyone's problems, it pretty much shows how small these 'big' clubs are. Other than money they have little scouting talent past the players already a success.

I could do that job for a measly one million a year.

Kante £32m

Mahrez £40m

Vardy £20m

Ulloa £10m

Schlupp £15m

Kasper £18m

Simpson £4m

We can make a lot of money this summer! F*** it! Sell them all! We won the league, reached the pinnacle, we will do it with a new group (at a fraction of the price) next season!

In all honestly, the transfer market is at its peak right now, crazy amounts, it has to crash at some point...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived