Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Transfer Talk: Vent and Rage Thread

Unfortunately, it does seem agents and/or clubs are probably holding us to a ransom in the players LCFC are trying to get.

One of the disadvantages in being a top-4/5 club now.

Can we announce Zieler and Hernandez yet then? I'm getting twitchy.

Are Moscow trying to up Musa's price to seven trillion? Can Top bung them a helicopter or three in the deal to make some people happy. Taking too long.

So far as I understand it we have sold no-one and brought in Zeiler and probably Hernandez, two excellent acquisitions that set out our intent. A great start to building for the Champions League man!

If, and it is if, any players go to Arsenal or wherever, then they clearly wouldn't want to be here and as Claudio said, we don't want unhappy players.

Remember when Cambiasso went, we all thought he couldn't be replaced. Then Kante came along and was even better. So yes, it will be galling if he or the others go. But if they want to join a team that posts a self-congratulatory selfie after finding the family-sized Head and Shoulders in the shower before yet again failing magnificently to win anything of real importance under the boring tosspot Wenger, good luck to them.

Next season will be great again as we get behind whoever wants to play for us. And maybe, just maybe, that includes Kante, Vardy and Mahrez!

I'm thinking we take a page out of the Italians' book. But instead of travelling to celebrate, car it down to Southampton for a bit of collective mourning!

I wouldn't mind being the next (better version of) Southampton, either.

The team was always going to be ripped apart in the summer. Happened to Southampton 3 years running so I can't think why people would imagine it wasn't going to happen to us. The top teams rather like their status and there is no way better to maintain that than by dismantling the opposition. At least we won the league before they got to us. Just shows anyone winning the league outside of the usual suspects is going to have to come from nowhere like we did, a pre-emptive strike on the title. Be really bad one year so no one wants your players and then storm the league the next year.

Its going to be hard to rebuild. No one will want to come to Leicester for low wages and there is no point replacing top players with poor substitutes on higher wages. It could be a hard season coming up.

We are not financially in a position to lose our best players, what on earth was Rudkin or whatever tool dealt with the contracts thinking with these release clauses! Kante - easily a £50mill player, so is Mahrez. Vardy is probably £30mill

Potentially losing 3 gems worth £130mill for 60mill.

The team was always going to be ripped apart in the summer. Happened to Southampton 3 years running so I can't think why people would imagine it wasn't going to happen to us. The top teams rather like their status and there is no way better to maintain that than by dismantling the opposition. At least we won the league before they got to us. Just shows anyone winning the league outside of the usual suspects is going to have to come from nowhere like we did, a pre-emptive strike on the title. Be really bad one year so no one wants your players and then storm the league the next year.

Its going to be hard to rebuild. No one will want to come to Leicester for low wages and there is no point replacing top players with poor substitutes on higher wages. It could be a hard season coming up.

Southampton never won the league or even got into Europe.

It should have been different.

Archived