Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Transfer Talk: Vent and Rage Thread

The title is self-explanatory. When Transfer Talk drives you to frustration, this is where you turn for solace.

It all feels a little like a Sisyphus-esque eternal "Will he sign? Will he not? Just jesting mate, he's actually going to go fvck off at _____ (insert team of your choice)"

Luckily, I know nothing of most players and also realise anything I say has no effect, so no rage here..........just looking forward to seeing what happens and not really paying too much attention to the 'will they won't they?'.

How can you feel rage at football transfer speculation?

Perhaps rage was the wrong word, and if a moderator wants to remove it from the thread title, that would be fine.

It's simply a venting thread for the inevitable missed signing, or a player exit, or a rival scooping up one of our prospects, etc...

Just take an ice cold skol in the bath and roll with the punches, we're the champions of England and in the last two transfer windows our fans were unimpressed with our business and we fcukin pissed it. In fact if we start being happy with things then do yourself over the head with a crate of beans.

Luckily, I know nothing of most players and also realise anything I say has no effect, so no rage here..........just looking forward to seeing what happens and not really paying too much attention to the 'will they won't they?'.

I have to admit... Outside of the English PL I know very little about players beyond the stratospherically famous ones... So 'ditto' most of these names mean very little to me, but, as long they mean something to Walsh, I'm happy :-)

All this talk of new players! I really think that our first order of business should be to nail down our existing prize assets. I would much prefer any available transfer budget to be spent securing Kante, Mahrez & Vardy, etc, as the top priority. These are "birds in the hand", proven & tested!

Reece oxford has rejected him contract offer from west ham. Anyone think hes worth a go? Would cost 10mil though

If he's rejecting a contract there then he must be a twat.

Must be the best club for promoting youth and they're going from strength to strength on and off the pitch.

Archived