Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Transfer Talk: Vent and Rage Thread

What's the point of a 4 or 5 year contract if the player can leave after 1 season?

Has the transfer season finished - its all gone very quiet.

fool.

Really gutted about Kante we pluck him from a low division French side give him a chance to show how good he is then the first "CONTE" so called big club who were shit last year 31 points behind us no champions league it just has to be about the money!

Wondered how much we offered him shows he's not loyal and who put these bloody stupid release clauses in ffs £32m it's a steal for those southern bunch of mercenaries leaves a bitter taste in the mouth he could have stayed one more season to show a bit of loyalty !!

We are not a one man team and who knows Mendy could step right into Kantes boots and be as good ?

Now Kantes gone the press will be dishing up loads more shit stories about who's allegedly jumping the champions ship and losing our togetherness !!

No way we will be fine can see another 3 players coming in before season start and we will continue to defy the odds !!

I have loved watching Kante play and appreciate everything he's done to help us win the title. But it really is sickening that he's joined Chelsea. If he left for Real Madrid or PSG etc fair enough, but a team that is in the same league that is not even in Europe is a kick in the nuts. Just shows that what we achieved last year really was a miracle and will probably never happen again as the "top teams" won't let it happen as they will just strip the best players from other clubs, regardless of whether they are in Europe or not.

I've not felt this bad about a player leaving since Shilton pissed off to no mark Stoke.

The Kante move is not about football it's about greed l could understand a move to a big club with CL football but this isn't that.

I feel nothing but distaste.

Top as got to pull his finger out,with this seasons huge amount of cash from the sky & champions league + profit off the kante deal,we have to start signing top players instead of likes of Robby Brady, Mahrez could be the next exit,he's not going to be easy to replace,Top you ain't going to attract quality players with salaries around the £30-£50k,so come on you and your old man pull your fingers out,otherwise we may be playing NP and his sheep shaggers next season

Schmeichel

Simpson

Hernandez

morgan

Fuchs

Drinkwater

mendy

Albrighton

Vardy

Musa

Gray

Now then Chelsea/Arsenal.... Try and take the title, we will even give you a couple

of our players to help you...!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling sorry already for Kante and Mahrez (if he goes).

We even have the incredibles on the bench...shinji, Ulloa, Schlupp, Was, James, Huth, Chills.

Already to bite, and whatever you do, dont make them angry.

Someone at the club needs to halt all this negativity, jesus christ were Prem Lge champions not just been relegated. Whats happened to this "famous family bond". I expected Kante to leave as i have often thought his personality didnt quite fit in with the group. But players such as Vardy Mahrez Simpson Schmicheal, andWalsh  wtf

We need a couple of established players such as Mahrez and Drinkwater to sign new contracts and commit to the club plus a top midfielder signing to replace Kante (eg Carvaliho)

In addition get Vardy King and Fuchs back in the camp

It's not just Kante going, as I am sure Mendy is adecent replacement. But Steve Walsh and Mahrez leaving us would be an absolute disaster. Just type "Leicester City" in Google and its full of negativity. This is getting really depressing. Leicester have the funds and and the ambition of any of the big clubs, we need redouble our efforts to keep our talent. If we have to pay The PFA player of the Year, a silly wage then let's do it. We need to show that we are not a selling club...

Use that £30m to make some marquee signings, and we will soon be talking about winning the league again...

When we were desperately trying to get across the line for the title I said to myself if we could see it through I'd die happy and never ask for anything in football again. I'd happily have given all of our 'star' players just for that glory. It's possible it was a once in a lifetime thing and something that can never be taken away.

I'm obviously sad that Kante has gone and potentially others following him... but I can't get angry about it; it can't detract from what we all experienced last season, something that very few of us ever expected in our lifetimes. Whatever happens, happens. Whoever goes, goes! Leicester 'til I die.

When we were desperately trying to get across the line for the title I said to myself if we could see it through I'd die happy and never ask for anything in football again. I'd happily have given all of our 'star' players just for that glory. It's possible it was a once in a lifetime thing and something that can never be taken away.

I'm obviously sad that Kante has gone and potentially others following him... but I can't get angry about it; it can't detract from what we all experienced last season, something that very few of us ever expected in our lifetimes. Whatever happens, happens. Whoever goes, goes! Leicester 'til I die.

Absolutely this.

Imagine the sort of profit the owners could make if they started to sell our key plays and staff then decide to sell the club......

You'd hope they wouldn't do that but it makes good business sense

Let's all be a bit more realistic about players and staff leaving. We had an amazing year that none of us will forget but we are still a small club compared to the likes of Chelsea and Everton. Just enjoy the ride.

Agreed

I so hope we do so well in the Champions league and premier league next season and show all the idiots who recon we will crash and burn next season calling us one season wonders, at the minute I'm raging about Chelsea and Kante even now reports in papers are sayingbchelsea are coming in to raid us again for Mahrez!

Obviously when The Conte said next season he wants to Emulate Leicester he thought that meant buy the whole Fooking team,but I trust in CR and the owners to bring in more Quality and hoping mahrez will stay I'm sure Vardy will have a quiet word in his ear.

Now it's time for Amarty to show us what he is capable of and really looking forward in seeing what Mendy and Musa can pro ice for us,but last word on Kante i hope you enjoy watching us do well in Europe and the EPL and hope you enjoy a Huth steamroller when we meet up again !!

We need a marquee signing today just so we can all feel better about yesterday

Think we need more players in general. Be foolish to think we are covered on all fronts considering the amount of games we will need to play when factoring in CL. Don't really see Musa or Mendy as quality signings (hope they prove me wrong). I want to see some more marquee CL players here

Think I might go on Dragons Den and ask for finance to set up a premium rate phone line for depressed Leicester fans. Far too much negativity, you will have people moaning because we don't get to play the likes of Hinckley, Tamworth,Walsall Kidderminster and no glamour final home game against a B list European side and all we get is games against  Scottish, French and Spanish teams not even in their countries and the "big game" is against the 2nd best team in Manchester and that isn't at home either and we miss out on one of the early rounds of the league cup.Pretty sure on reflection we have more to be positive about.

I didint know where to put this and didint feel like making a thread about it but i am worried about the community shield; i have a feeling we are going to get slaughtered by Mourinho and it will set the tone for the start of our season. 

Archived