Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Apparently you can't manually position your players now so that they defend so deep. It's ever since the patch people have had problems. For me it's helped me out a lot because I was struggling to score goals and break opponents defences. 

It's helped me too! I'm scoring more and conceding less

Well the serie A one is awesome and am gonna sell if kante and mane just hoping  to be upgraded and go up in price. If kante just gone from 400k max to 700k max so hopefully sommet happening there and am gonna get 87 if nainggolen. Just gonna have to practice soo much to find out whats going to wotk before weekend league. 

So said to a lad at work, how much roughly for this.

When he said 900k I was like oh ok... Didn't realise some of them were informs not that you can tell with concept squads. Il probably stick to the normal cards then? Harry Kane IF worth a shout though?

Screenshot_20170123-213910.png

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Just packed along with a squad fitness card in a 400 bronze pack... the bronze pack method is ticking along nicely

IMG_1882.PNG

Since you mentioned it on here a few days back I've been doing it. Coins are slowly creeping up. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

So said to a lad at work, how much roughly for this.

When he said 900k I was like oh ok... Didn't realise some of them were informs not that you can tell with concept squads. Il probably stick to the normal cards then? Harry Kane IF worth a shout though?

Screenshot_20170123-213910.png

Download an app called Futbin you can build squads on there and it will tell you how much the squad/players cost, I wouldn't bother with if Kane, I've tried all of them bar his new 88 and they all seem quite similar to his standard card

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

EA have further devalued some players on FUT (Xbox).?

Going the opposite way on ps, all ifs seem to be rising pretty quick, Hernandez was 65/70k the other day he's over 100k now, seems to be happening with all ifs

29 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Download an app called Futbin you can build squads on there and it will tell you how much the squad/players cost, I wouldn't bother with if Kane, I've tried all of them bar his new 88 and they all seem quite similar to his standard card

Is he good though? I like to play possesion football, think that side would suit me. I have Vardy but is he any good ok FUT?

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Is he good though? I like to play possesion football, think that side would suit me. I have Vardy but is he any good ok FUT?

Ash if your looking for a strong, target man striker for UT you should look no further than IF Benteke the second IF. He is incredible. 

55 minutes ago, Ashley said:

51 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Ash if your looking for a strong, target man striker for UT you should look no further than IF Benteke the second IF. He is incredible. 

Bouts to post exactly what buzzer has, sif (86 rated) benteke is a monster, can do it all, I just find Kane far to slow and clunky... I packed 87 rated Kane in 1 of those untradeable totw sbc which is a shame as if I could I would have sold him after a couple of games, benteke on the other hand I just keep coming back to

55 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Inform Hazard is all You need. Been a beast for me. He's like a flea, scored 30 and 11 assists in 43. 

I had him but sold him dint think he was that good, i use sif mertens 87 rated and hes got 39 goals 16 assist in 38 games and was alot better record but had a really bad week on fifa so its not as good. Plus he should hopefully be getting a winter upgrade to make him 88 rated which i cant wait to see if it happens. Like benteke lukaku is supposed to be a beast on it. 

15 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

I had him but sold him dint think he was that good, i use sif mertens 87 rated and hes got 39 goals 16 assist in 38 games and was alot better record but had a really bad week on fifa so its not as good. Plus he should hopefully be getting a winter upgrade to make him 88 rated which i cant wait to see if it happens. Like benteke lukaku is supposed to be a beast on it. 

I'm assuming you have a seria A setup? I know that's not the name of the league. I'm ready for a change. May sell up my premier leagu/Bundesliga hybrid. 

6 minutes ago, casablancas said:

I'm assuming you have a seria A setup? I know that's not the name of the league. I'm ready for a change. May sell up my premier leagu/Bundesliga hybrid. 

Yeh i do i had st hazard with 87 st mertens but wasnt right but finally found the right team and had to do my custom tactics again after this uodate. My teams are on the previous page. 

A few weekends ago I got really quite riled and sent a pretty cunty message to someone (I wasn't that feeling well and was playing someone who scored a pretty lucky goal and then his keeper decided to become superman. Lost 1-0 with about 20 shots on target) who appears to have reported me to Xbox.

So I got a 2 week communication ban. Fair enough, deserved it. Felt like a right twat.

Then this weekend just gone someone scored the most ridiculous goal i've seen. A proper classy chip after a million and one tricks. Messaged him saying "You cheeky bastard!" and now my account has been permanently banned.

What.

Archived