Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

A few weekends ago I got really quite riled and sent a pretty cunty message to someone (I wasn't that feeling well and was playing someone who scored a pretty lucky goal and then his keeper decided to become superman. Lost 1-0 with about 20 shots on target) who appears to have reported me to Xbox.

So I got a 2 week communication ban. Fair enough, deserved it. Felt like a right twat.

Then this weekend just gone someone scored the most ridiculous goal i've seen. A proper classy chip after a million and one tricks. Messaged him saying "You cheeky bastard!" and now my account has been permanently banned.

What.

lollollol 12 year olds parents don't like it when adults call there kids b**tards lol 

Just now, dbtcity said:

lollollol 12 year olds parents don't like it when adults call there kids b**tards lol 

Yeah exactly. Didn't think it through.

I messaged him like I'd message a mate. Turns out I messaged some wee lad who probably asked what "Bastard" meant. lol

I've put in for a review, if not I'll just start again. Lost all my coins a few weeks ago so I'm not really that bothered.

15 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I messaged him like I'd message a mate. Turns out I messaged some wee lad who probably asked what "Bastard" meant. lol

I've put in for a review, if not I'll just start again. Lost all my coins a few weeks ago so I'm not really that bothered.

I think I've only ever sent 1 msg due to FIFA and that was to some **** who hummed Oprah esc music for the whole game!!! Absolute helmet 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Yeh i dnt swear at anyone really through a message incase sommet like that happens even if its not intended to be a bad gesture. I wouldnt play fifa 17 again if i lost my account. Or i would buy an xbox and start that for legends 

Went on a shit run with my Premier League team. Decided to sell them all and make a french/PL hybrid.

4-3-2-1

De Gea

Valencia

Smalling

Koscielny

Clichy (Extremely underrated on the game)

In form Gonalons

SIF N'zonzi

In form Kante

Martial

Griezmann 

In form Oussmane Dembele

Loving this team at the moment, won 6 on the bounce in Division 1. Griezmann for a small guy seems to just run through everyone, 11 goals in 7 games.

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, there go my coins, you bastards!

Sergio Ramos, Coleman, Skrtel, Kroos, Dybala, Iborra, Calhanoglu, Lewandowski, Cavani, German plus HERO card for Rooney... :o

All those people stacking up on England/Man U players for the special Rooney sbc lollollol EA once again pulling people's pants down

Guest CityFan 06
6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Got Leicester badge, home and white kit, stadium & ball for 1,000 coins.

Ranieri for 150 coins.

Rose and Bellerin not sure how much will have a look see if I got Dembele later.

Ashley, I'm led to believe you work for or have some association with EA Sports/FIFA. Do you think there'd ever be the chance to create and edit stadiums? For instance, on career mode taking up a club from League Two to the Premier League and then have the option of expanding the stadium because of increased crowds and fanbase, or similarly... making the decision with the owners/chairmen to move stadiums all together but analysing budget figures. I'd then like to see how you as the player can have a say on the stadium, or even design it yourself. This would be a huge leap for the game, in terms of immersiveness. 

4 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Ashley, I'm led to believe you work for or have some association with EA Sports/FIFA. Do you think there'd ever be the chance to create and edit stadiums? For instance, on career mode taking up a club from League Two to the Premier League and then have the option of expanding the stadium because of increased crowds and fanbase, or similarly... making the decision with the owners/chairmen to move stadiums all together but analysing budget figures. I'd then like to see how you as the player can have a say on the stadium, or even design it yourself. This would be a huge leap for the game, in terms of immersiveness. 

Hard to say. I think the disk is pretty full now to incorporate something like that would be huge. 

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hard to say. I think the disk is pretty full now to incorporate something like that would be huge. 

As far as I've just read maximum disc space is around 50Gb, so how did they get Infinite Warfare & COD 4 on one disc?? Altogether it was over 100Gb I'm sure.

Guest CityFan 06
31 minutes ago, Ashley said:

The ability to edit and create stadiums would take the game on another level I reckon. 

Guest CityFan 06
13 minutes ago, stix said:

Wouldn't make them any money though

I've got a wealth of ideas for the game. I wish I could implement them!

1 hour ago, stix said:

As far as I've just read maximum disc space is around 50Gb, so how did they get Infinite Warfare & COD 4 on one disc?? Altogether it was over 100Gb I'm sure.

Because one was digital download?

This game is s**t and until ea fix it there's no point in playing it!!!!! Needed to win my last two games to get promoted to div 1, absolutely battering some guy I take the lead then he equalises from a corner.... 90th min I get a pen and score..... the dirty little **** forces me to quit so not only do I not get the win and a chance of promotion I also lose some bonus due to the dnf!!! Wanted to msg the **** but as the season had finished I've got no way of even finding his add!!! cvnt

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

This game is s**t and until ea fix it there's no point in playing it!!!!! Needed to win my last two games to get promoted to div 1, absolutely battering some guy I take the lead then he equalises from a corner.... 90th min I get a pen and score..... the dirty little **** forces me to quit so not only do I not get the win and a chance of promotion I also lose some bonus due to the dnf!!! Wanted to msg the **** but as the season had finished I've got no way of even finding his add!!! cvnt

Go to recent players and do it that way. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Go to recent players and do it that way. 

Don't think that option is available on PS4, it's just so frustrating, I mean if they want to rage quit happy days do what you've got to do... but forcing the other player to quit is just the ultimate cvuntish thing to do... up there with Jew goals, corner exploits and Dabbing

6 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Don't think that option is available on PS4, it's just so frustrating, I mean if they want to rage quit happy days do what you've got to do... but forcing the other player to quit is just the ultimate cvuntish thing to do... up there with Jew goals, corner exploits and Dabbing

How did he force you to quit?

6 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Will the FUTchamps be on this weekend and has the glitch been fixed? 

Itching to test out my new team.

It's Thursday and there hasn't been word yet. (that I know of) 

But the league is still in the schedule so fingers crossed. 

6 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Will the FUTchamps be on this weekend and has the glitch been fixed? 

Itching to test out my new team.

Glitch hasn't been fixed. Such a pisstake, loads of times Iv been battering the opponent 3 or 4 nil and when they go to rage quit it disconnects me from the server. Load of shit.

They should postpone Fut champions until its sorted because cheating cvnts are ruining the game.

Archived