Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

2 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Glitch hasn't been fixed. Such a pisstake, loads of times Iv been battering the opponent 3 or 4 nil and when they go to rage quit it disconnects me from the server. Load of shit.

They should postpone Fut champions until its sorted because cheating cvnts are ruining the game.

Once I heard about the glitch I just haven't played. Not prepared to risk it because knowing my luck I'll get it.

Fingets crossed for weekend league as it's by far the most rewarding thing on FIFA IMO. 

Out of of interest what is everyone's best rank in FUTChamps? I've only ever completed 32 games in a weekend so my best is gold 2 but hoping for 40 games this weekend and gold 1. Elite would insane but I think it's out of reach. 

2 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

Once I heard about the glitch I just haven't played. Not prepared to risk it because knowing my luck I'll get it.

Fingets crossed for weekend league as it's by far the most rewarding thing on FIFA IMO. 

Out of of interest what is everyone's best rank in FUTChamps? I've only ever completed 32 games in a weekend so my best is gold 2 but hoping for 40 games this weekend and gold 1. Elite would insane but I think it's out of reach. 

Managed to get Elite 2 once a couple of weeks ago, which was 32 wins I think. Other than that I usually get Elite 3 every week.

3 hours ago, kylestyle06 said:

How did he force you to quit?

No idea I've not properly looked into how to do it as it's not something I'd do, but from my end the guy pauses it like he's going to rage quit then all of a sudden it throws you out of ut once you log back it it's says you've got a dnf penalty as you didn't finish the last game( basically makes it look like you've rage quit)

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

No idea I've not properly looked into how to do it as it's not something I'd do, but from my end the guy pauses it like he's going to rage quit then all of a sudden it throws you out of ut once you log back it it's says you've got a dnf penalty as you didn't finish the last game( basically makes it look like you've rage quit)

What iv been reading is that the other person isn't actually doing anything wrong (just rage quitting) but the problem was with the EA servers. Not sure though

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

What iv been reading is that the other person isn't actually doing anything wrong (just rage quitting) but the problem was with the EA servers. Not sure though

If that's the case I've probably done it to loads of people whilst playing the weekend league lol

Im on fifa now and its updating it so the patch is fixed or supposed to be as of now. My best is gold 2 but never finished all 40 games i tend to get to gold 3 with 18 wins then not bothered aslong as im automatically entered into next weekend league.

58 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Im on fifa now and its updating it so the patch is fixed or supposed to be as of now. My best is gold 2 but never finished all 40 games i tend to get to gold 3 with 18 wins then not bothered aslong as im automatically entered into next weekend league.

Yea gold 3 is all I aim for every week, that way I get a decent monthly reward as well as entry the following week, I'm nowhere near good enough to hit elite so as long as I hit gold 3 I'm happy 

I've just been banned on ps4 too and genuinely don't have a clue why. Rang PlayStation support up twice but said on both occasions that had to ring back as having problem with their servers. Worst possible timing too with weekend league around the corner ffs.

Okay people need a little bit of help as I've been out the loop on FUT for like 2 years.

What chemistry cards do I need to put on players?

Lloris 

Rose

Bailly

Smalling

Matip

Koscielny

Bellerin

Kante

Dembele

Fernandinho

Eriksen

Sterling

Vardy

Lukaku

Mane

Going for that kind of squad, not decided formstion yet either. Either 5-2-1-2 or 433 (3)

33 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Okay people need a little bit of help as I've been out the loop on FUT for like 2 years.

What chemistry cards do I need to put on players?

Lloris 

Rose

Bailly

Smalling

Matip

Koscielny

Bellerin

Kante

Dembele

Fernandinho

Eriksen

Sterling

Vardy

Lukaku

Mane

Going for that kind of squad, not decided formstion yet either. Either 5-2-1-2 or 433 (3)

I've got a hawk on Vardy. If you have time go to Futhead and click the chemistry button on a players page you can see how it changes their stats. Very helpful.

da87fadbcd0fe9c774a58c24ad89ffba.png

It's all down to preference but I tend to go for the pace cards. Hunter on attacks unless they have crazy pace already like most you mentioned I go for a Hawk. Shadow/anchor on defenders and CDMs.

11 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

I've got a hawk on Vardy. If you have time go to Futhead and click the chemistry button on a players page you can see how it changes their stats. Very helpful.

da87fadbcd0fe9c774a58c24ad89ffba.png

It's all down to preference but I tend to go for the pace cards. Hunter on attacks unless they have crazy pace already like most you mentioned I go for a Hawk. Shadow/anchor on defenders and CDMs.

Does Vardy more or less score with every shot on target that's actually disgusting card.

24 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

just packed the motm salah from a 5k pack after going out on the 1st round on draft :D.

Dont know whether to sell him (currently around 520k) or build a team around him.

Keep him.

He's got a very good chance of getting an upgrade very soon.

26 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

just packed the motm salah from a 5k pack after going out on the 1st round on draft :D.

Dont know whether to sell him (currently around 520k) or build a team around him.

Keep and use, I spent all I had on sif Salah and he's incredible.

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Keep him.

He's got a very good chance of getting an upgrade very soon.

How does it work with the upgrade? As I'm under the impression the informs only get an upgrade if the new value of the nif card surpasses the in form version. 

For example if the nif salah upgrades to an 86 his if versions would upgrade aswel. If the informs then surpass  the motm card does that get an upgrade? 

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Is the Weekend League really worth participating? I see you can those earn red cards as a reward, but what about pack luck? Would I be disappointed if was expecting a higher chance of getting players with an 85+ OVR?

Even if you don't get anything decent from the packs, you get 30k coins if you hit gold 3, which soon add up. I think I've only ever had one decent pull from the packs, but I'd say I've made between 500k-1mill coins from the weekend league so far. Well worth it. 

Managed to fit a few games in last night on FUT and went unbeaten. The last game I played was against a right ****. He watched everything! He'd get a free kick and just wait for ages until he took it. I was getting so annoyed! He even dabbed whenever he scored......so he went 3-1 up as I was raging. I calmed myself down and drew level and then with the last kick of the game in stoppage time I nicked a winner and I've never celebrated so much at scoring a goal at Fifa in my life lol so satisfying!

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Is the Weekend League really worth participating? I see you can earn those red cards as a reward, but what about pack luck? Would I be disappointed if was expecting a higher chance of getting players with an 85+ OVR?

You will 100% be disappointed I'm yet to open a pack with anyone half decent, I've only played 3 though finished silver 1 and gold 3 twice... I'd say expect nothing and you might get lucky.. as for the weekend league itself it's a proper grind, nearly every game pre patch people parked the bus/counter attack, you will watch 90% of replays and be dabbed at for 90% of the goals you concede it is the scummiest place for FIFA buttttt you do get decent monthly rewards if you finish in the gold bracket, this will be my 1st month getting them and if all 3 players are awful I'll have to really question if it's worth all the weekend rage/grinding out 40 games

8 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

Managed to fit a few games in last night on FUT and went unbeaten. The last game I played was against a right ****. He watched everything! He'd get a free kick and just wait for ages until he took it. I was getting so annoyed! He even dabbed whenever he scored......so he went 3-1 up as I was raging. I calmed myself down and drew level and then with the last kick of the game in stoppage time I nicked a winner and I've never celebrated so much at scoring a goal at Fifa in my life lol so satisfying!

This is FIFA Karma and it's the best feeling in the world lollollol 

Archived