Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

You will 100% be disappointed I'm yet to open a pack with anyone half decent, I've only played 3 though finished silver 1 and gold 3 twice... I'd say expect nothing and you might get lucky.. as for the weekend league itself it's a proper grind, nearly every game pre patch people parked the bus/counter attack, you will watch 90% of replays and be dabbed at for 90% of the goals you concede it is the scummiest place for FIFA buttttt you do get decent monthly rewards if you finish in the gold bracket, this will be my 1st month getting them and if all 3 players are awful I'll have to really question if it's worth all the weekend rage/grinding out 40 games

I've had 3 of those gold if packs so far and highest rated was 81 lol don't get your hopes up

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I just packed a none-rare Silver CB from Ligue 1 and he went for 20k lol Is he a transfer or something? He's from Gabon if that helps...

I've seen some stuff about a French squad builder challenge this week. Might be to do with that.

28 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Where's the rewards from the last fut champions? I haven't got mine from two weeks ago, obviously there wasn't a weekend tourny on last weekend but still haven't received my rewards from the week before that. 

You sure you haven't just forgot? Got mine last Thursday. 

1 hour ago, dominicmsb said:

I've seen some stuff about a French squad builder challenge this week. Might be to do with that.

I don't find it overly appealing that EA employees appear to leak that information beforehand. Reeks of insider trade...

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Is it worth buying fifa points for these packs or wait it out for better packs?

From my personal experience, whether you use FIFA coins or points doesn't make a difference in terms of pack luck.

The chance of pulling a good player with the 7500k packs is about 1 in 20 - we're talking 84+ OVR rated cards here.

IFs usually pop up around 1 in every 50 to 100 packs, so good luck with that.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I've not had a free pack 

You had to log onto ut a certain amount of times to get varying packs... on my other account I've only logged onto it about 10 times and all I got was the kit, there's differing tiers, I think I was tier 5 which got me the rare players mega pack but I think that's as high as you can go

Archived