Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

31 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I think it's just random, before the latest update people used to back out once they seen your est date if it was like founder/2010, but now it's blind it's so much better I used to have anywhere between 10/15 back ours before I actually found an opponent who I guess played me as they were quality, now no1 backs out and I've found my opponents to be easier than previous weeks, my team is only 83 rated though so maybe that plays a part

Seen some of the lads who play it constantly on twitter, about 3 of them have over thousand wins and like 100 losses.

33 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Seen some of the lads who play it constantly on twitter, about 3 of them have over thousand wins and like 100 losses.

Madness, it's the most scummy form of FIFA you'll ever play, bus parking/dabbing/watching every replay, but it's made the game more playable for me just down to the rewards

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I think it's just random, before the latest update people used to back out once they seen your est date if it was like founder/2010, but now it's blind it's so much better I used to have anywhere between 10/15 back ours before I actually found an opponent who I guess played me as they were quality, now no1 backs out and I've found my opponents to be easier than previous weeks, my team is only 83 rated though so maybe that plays a part

I don't think it's random as such, I think it pairs players that have started off well with harder players with weekly rewards and coin payout kept to a minimum.

i started off with 14 wins from 20 a day later lost 6 from 7 straight away and struggled to finish with 6 wins from the last 13.

played enough games now to know something happens in game where by players feel slower and groggy from kick off.

Even when play equal Chem and rated teams.

Fed up of this game and can't be arsed to play it anymore after playing in almost every weekend league. I have an insane team and it's infuriating getting the same reward week after week and getting **** all in your packs. The amount of BS on this game is a joke and I just feel like I'm wasting time playing it

1 hour ago, lcfcben76 said:

Fed up of this game and can't be arsed to play it anymore after playing in almost every weekend league. I have an insane team and it's infuriating getting the same reward week after week and getting **** all in your packs. The amount of BS on this game is a joke and I just feel like I'm wasting time playing it

Maybe change your tactic / style if you're struggling to win more games. Where do you usually finish?

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Just beat someone 13-1 in the Draft Semi-Final.

Griezmann with 4 goals and 5 assists lol 

Griezmman is great, feels like he'll score from any angle. In fact I might change my team name to Griezy 350 Boost

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Maybe change your tactic / style if you're struggling to win more games. Where do you usually finish?

Usually finish gold 1 which I know is good but I'm just getting nothing from rewards and end up changing my team each week losing coins, this is my team so you can understand why I'm annoyed at not getting better

IMG_1298.PNG

9 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Usually finish gold 1 which I know is good but I'm just getting nothing from rewards and end up changing my team each week losing coins, this is my team so you can understand why I'm annoyed at not getting better

IMG_1298.PNG

How an earth are you struggling with that side?

8 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

IMG_1298.PNG

Youve got 5 at back, thats your problem. Personally if i see this i would be happy ur midfield is non existent so im gonna have lots of the ball and create loads of chances. Ive just had a very good back five team with prem informs and that and he quit at half time when i was 3 up. Plus your team name ssssh thats just silly

And my back four that I used for ages and just changed to boateng and alaba was sandro movember barzagli chiellini toty alves with red n gold handanovic in net and theres nout wrong with that no need for 5 at back try just the 4 and have an extra midfileder but dnt know who to suggest because im on os4 so dont have the luxury of legends linking players

16 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

Youve got 5 at back, thats your problem. Personally if i see this i would be happy ur midfield is non existent so im gonna have lots of the ball and create loads of chances. Ive just had a very good back five team with prem informs and that and he quit at half time when i was 3 up. Plus your team name ssssh thats just silly

Brilliant formation if you can keep the ball and create chances. 5-2-1-2/5-3-2 best formation on the game.. 

35 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Brilliant formation if you can keep the ball and create chances. 5-2-1-2/5-3-2 best formation on the game.. 

Fair enough but everytime i come against it i win so am confident when i come up against it. Al give them a try then during week, you put any tactics on too? 

43 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I've never even tried to qualify for the weekend league. I can't get above about division 6 online. Should I bother trying or will I just embarrass myself ?

No harm in giving it a go but its well different to leagues, very stressfull these ps4 are toughr than i thought haha

Ive finally learnt how to defend and on 12 wins if weekend league with 20 games still left. Reckon if I had more time I could get to gold 1, but targetting gold 3 tonight

advice to those struggling to defend, let the forward players run back to defend rather than get the defenders to move out of position 

51 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I've never even tried to qualify for the weekend league. I can't get above about division 6 online. Should I bother trying or will I just embarrass myself ?

If you manage to qualify you should fair ok, I found getting qualified at the begging was a mission as it's a knockout cup comp you have to win

2 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

See the midfield isn't a problem as they both have incredible goal records for me, it is the centre backs that seem to be the problem but I don't want Alves in rb due to his work rates.

yeah the team name I couldn't be arsed to name it and had nothing in mind, isn't meant to piss people offlol

Archived