Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Go on to crack out the marquee match up sbc... had players to do them all bar the Hyundai A league... head to the transfer market to snap them all up... realise basically every player is going for around 3/4K... exit the transfer section in disbelief, you'd have to be half sharp to build a team of bronzes for 30/40k to get a 17.5k pack

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Go on to crack out the marquee match up sbc... had players to do them all bar the Hyundai A league... head to the transfer market to snap them all up... realise basically every player is going for around 3/4K... exit the transfer section in disbelief, you'd have to be half sharp to build a team of bronzes for 30/40k to get a 17.5k pack

Finally finished the Pro League SBC today and with certain teams and players, you have to bite the bullet and pay way over the value due to the limited supply on the market.

Still, the coins reward plus the free pack mean you have a decent chance to make up for the amount invested or even make a decent profit if you manage to pull an 85-rated card or higher.

I'd also advocate doing the Offline Draft tournaments - set the difficulty to Semi-Pro, then hit four wins on the bounce.

The more often you can string together back-to-back tournament wins, you get better packs each time you complete the challenge.

At least that's what's happened to me recently.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Finally finished the Pro League SBC today and with certain teams and players, you have to bite the bullet and pay way over the value due to the limited supply on the market.

Still, the coins reward plus the free pack mean you have a decent chance to make up for the amount invested or even make a decent profit if you manage to pull an 85-rated card or higher.

I really want to do the lacazette sbc but it's going to cost like 400k, like you say just have to hope rewards set you up

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

I'd also advocate doing the Offline Draft tournaments - set the difficulty to Semi-Pro, then hit four wins on the bounce.

The more often you can string together back-to-back tournament wins, you get better packs each time you complete the challenge.

At least that's what's happened to me recently.

I've done it once, breezed through to the final as you'd expect on semi pro then got absolutely battered by inter Milan in the final... it was 100% not even close to semi pro in the final lol

I'm having terrible trouble re-listing my items on the trade pile - won't let me on the console (Xbox One), but the Mobile App works (with quite some lag, though). :rolleyes:

Unusual server issues tonight, it hasn't been this bad for a long time. At least not on FUT 17.

Started off on fire last night played 7 games and won 5... played 16 and I'm sat on 9 wins so far tonight, haven't felt like I've deserved to even lose 1 typical ea bs where your players just turn to much and the ai start screwing u over... need 14 for the gold 3 monthly rewards so another 5 wins... need to hit 18 wins for the weekly gold 3 though standard target

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

How's this weekend league thing work then? Is it ranked based or a complete lottery on who you face. I.e. facing the world's best straight away?

I think it's just random, before the latest update people used to back out once they seen your est date if it was like founder/2010, but now it's blind it's so much better I used to have anywhere between 10/15 back ours before I actually found an opponent who I guess played me as they were quality, now no1 backs out and I've found my opponents to be easier than previous weeks, my team is only 83 rated though so maybe that plays a part

Archived