Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Also, what's with the transfer market for Monaco IF strikers on XBOX?

Whenever I want to purchase one, it says "this listing has expired", no matter what player I pick. I sense there's some automated buying process happening. How else can these cards go so fast? lol

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

This knockout tournament is no joke.

Everyone sweating it out to try and get that Rudy card haha

I made the final of the knockouts for the first time today, I got beaten 9-2. Some bloke literally had a full SBC premier league side. Must've cost a fortune.

Just made it to div 6. The reason for Claudio was I did have a lot of Italian players in the club before. Just need really a Spanish or la liga midfielder to replace vasquez. Any suggestions welcome please? Just made it back into div 6. e221bbd8f70630a3756b0113d1b99c07.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

Just made it to div 6. The reason for Claudio was I did have a lot of Italian players in the club before. Just need really a Spanish or la liga midfielder to replace vasquez. Any suggestions welcome please? Just made it back into div 6.

TOTS Viera. :D

Budget suggestions would be IF Saul or TOTKS Pozuelo (Genk).

15 hours ago, AKCJ said:

This knockout tournament is no joke.

Everyone sweating it out to try and get that Rudy card haha

Won it first try yesterday, the final was a complete joy took the lead early doors then the guy equalised with his first shot from about 30 yards then proceeded to run round the pitch shushing me... smashed him 4.1!!! Never has a victory felt so good lol 

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

First league TOTS out this evening, correct? EA said something about introducing new TOTS every Tuesday and Friday...

I'm pretty sure I read the same thing.

Edit; apparently it's the Football League TOTS tonight.

Be interesting to see what rating Knockaert gets if Richie and Janssen get 87s.

4 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

EFL

Thanks.

Followed by the Eredivisie/Pro League, J-League/Dawry Jameel, MLS/Liga Bancomer, Russian Super League, Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga, Liga Santander & Premier League, I suppose.

It's going to be a long end to the month...

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Thanks.

Followed by the Eredivisie/Pro League, J-League/Dawry Jameel, MLS/Liga Bancomer, Russian Super League, Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga, Liga Santander & Premier League, I suppose.

I'm only bothered about Calcio A I think. I keep thinking about making a championship team and then wasting my coins on SBCs.

27 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Thanks.

Is that an official list?

I'm desperately hoping that Modeste gets one.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Is that an official list?

I'm desperately hoping that Modeste gets one.

No, just what I think EA will probably do in order of importance/general build-up/suspense creation.

I read on somebody's Twitter that the Pro League for instance would share a TOTS with the Eredivisie, so it won't be exactly a new TOTS for every single league in the game.

4-0 down in a draft final, kept getting shush'd and made to watch every replay, Oh and a pause after goal 2,3 and 4.

Changed to ultra attacking/team pressing and Win 5-4 in the last min of extra time after equalizing in the 90th.

Needless to say I used my 3 pauses after the 5th and made him dwell on every last second of the replays. Hopefully he won't be a c**k anymore lol

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

No, just what I think EA will probably do in order of importance/general build-up/suspense creation.

I read on somebody's Twitter that the Pro League for instance would share a TOTS with the Eredivisie, so it won't be exactly a new TOTS for every single league in the game.

Ah right.

They generally do the Premier League dead early. I'd put money on it being Friday's League.

Just won the qualifier tourny to get that tots card for my german team and had the fella I beat in the final message me "it's my 8th time in the final and still no win".

Now I feel bad, I already auto qualify so shouldn't really enter it but that tots card looks decent :/

Archived