Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

11 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

what time does TOTS SBC 1 go live? is it 3pm? 

9 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

6pm I believe

6pm, but keep an eye out on the FIFA UT Twitter and Futhead for an early announcement of the players and their ratings.

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

PL Player of the Month is Son.

Relatively cheap too if anybody wants to get it done it'll set you back around 230k and that's if you don't have any of the players needed already.

On the flip side, he may well get a TOTS card which will be a lot better.

20 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Relatively cheap too if anybody wants to get it done it'll set you back around 230k and that's if you don't have any of the players needed already.

On the flip side, he may well get a TOTS card which will be a lot better.

how is it his 78 card is more expensive than his 79 card? 

Would now be the best time to sell my IF Altintop and IF Bittencourt? The bin has increased to around 14k because of the Bundesliga SBC for POTM Son. I'm never going to use them.

Edit: or should I keep hold of them to use in future (cheaper) SBC's?

19 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Would now be the best time to sell my IF Altintop and IF Bittencourt? The bin has increased to around 14k because of the Bundesliga SBC for POTM Son. I'm never going to use them.

Edit: or should I keep hold of them to use in future (cheaper) SBC's?

The usual recommendation is to keep hold of your IFs (and other special cards). Prices usually plummet during the TOTS phase, only to go back up afterwards.

Anyone feel like its too easy to get an incredible team?

the introduction of the likes of weekend league and SBC (whilst really good) are putting too many coins and too many good players into the game. Dont get me wrong, I love having the ability to buy players I would only dream of having in previous FIFAs but for me, the games lost that "fun factor" of trying to do well with semi decent players.

ive just played 10 weekend league matches and whilst I have a very good team, I would say at least 7 had much much better players than me. 1 was about the same and 2 worse than mine. Its just a bit annoying that you can be so much better than the opposition but he/she has those ridiculous players who can just score out of nowhere. 

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Anyone feel like its too easy to get an incredible team?

the introduction of the likes of weekend league and SBC (whilst really good) are putting too many coins and too many good players into the game. Dont get me wrong, I love having the ability to buy players I would only dream of having in previous FIFAs but for me, the games lost that "fun factor" of trying to do well with semi decent players.

ive just played 10 weekend league matches and whilst I have a very good team, I would say at least 7 had much much better players than me. 1 was about the same and 2 worse than mine. Its just a bit annoying that you can be so much better than the opposition but he/she has those ridiculous players who can just score out of nowhere. 

Can't you have an incredible team but just buying the "usual" cards? Maybe need to splurge on some high end forwards, but other than that I don't think it will cost that much for a solid squad.

I prefer playing with players I like and players other people don't use. Then again, I'm not that good so if I had a team of 90+ players, I'd still mostly lose lol

I see Meyler ripping open those 2000 points packs and mostly getting 83 or lower cards. Good reminder to me never to buy one. That's like $25 Canadian per pack. I'd lose it if I spent that and the best card was a Mertesacker lol

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Can't you have an incredible team but just buying the "usual" cards? Maybe need to splurge on some high end forwards, but other than that I don't think it will cost that much for a solid squad.

I prefer playing with players I like and players other people don't use. Then again, I'm not that good so if I had a team of 90+ players, I'd still mostly lose lol

I see Meyler ripping open those 2000 points packs and mostly getting 83 or lower cards. Good reminder to me never to buy one. That's like $25 Canadian per pack. I'd lose it if I spent that and the best card was a Mertesacker lol

You can have a good team yes, mine isn't bad and I'm a constant Div 1 player, just dropped down to 2 because I drawn too many. Majority of the time people with ridiculous teams aren't that good and are easily beatable.

Archived