Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

3 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Well thats just ridiculous lol .  I guess it is untradable so shouldnt be too expensive to do but I mean 200K for who personally I think is the best player on the game is a bit stupid

(perhaps im just slightly jealous I didnt catch on sooner and do the SBC myself!)

Yeh cheap compared to my sbc torres wich i regret getting i wish i ot david luiz instead. 

23 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Probably my one request this year would be for someone to remind the devs at FIFA that Son Heung Min is actually a pretty average premier league midfielder who doesn't actually start for Tottenham when they're all fit.

Should probably be about a 77 gold with maybe one or two in forms at most.

hmmmmmmmmm

Was one game away from getting the TOTS Rudy last night, but I wasn't meant to be. It's a lottery, after all.

Some of my opponents, though. Pressing like crazy and sweating goals up front left, right and center.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Patronising bastards have given me free entry to the weekend league. lol

Thing is, it's next weekend and I'm at a festival. Ffs.

Ain't life hard? They must not have got many people wanting to play with their teams and place 3 silvers in.

I have 22k coins and tots sbc will be out at 6. Do I continue doing the Russian league sbcs at work or hold off and save up all my coins for 6pm?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

Ain't life hard? They must not have got many people wanting to play with their teams and place 3 silvers in.

I have 22k coins and tots sbc will be out at 6. Do I continue doing the Russian league sbcs at work or hold off and save up all my coins for 6pm?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Isn't the next sbc Tuesday?

Archived