Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

14 hours ago, stix said:

I just got an email from EA saying that my account is being investigated for breaking the rules. I haven't been on it for a week at least. 

Says im banned from the FUT transfer market whilst they investigate.

wtf?!?

edit: the email address it came from is 

[email protected]

is that a genuine ea address? 

Turns out it was genuine....

ive no idea why still though I haven't played FIFA for a while. 

IMG_0540.PNG

1 hour ago, stix said:

Turns out it was genuine....

ive no idea why still though I haven't played FIFA for a while. 

IMG_0540.PNG

I've had it before and I normally have a look daily to see if they give free gifts out.. play a few games and it'll unlock itself. If needs be I can email a few people at EA to get it checked for you but as far as I'm aware that isn't a real email address mate

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I've had it before and I normally have a look daily to see if they give free gifts out.. play a few games and it'll unlock itself. If needs be I can email a few people at EA to get it checked for you but as far as I'm aware that isn't a real email address mate

I think it is real Ash. Had a look online and the ea.com domain is real. The e. bit confused me but apparently it's real. 

I went on on the Xbox this morning and nothing was locked on there so all is ok now I think. 

Im not sure whether the vpn I have has confused the app and it's auto locked me out. 

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Lucky cvnt.. well done though 

I kind of hate myself cuz I bought two of the packs at 2500 points each.

First one was garbage lol.

Second had the Azpilicueta and one IF, plus a few other decent cards.

I put the Azpilicueta up for 247K and it sold instantly.

I have 385K!

35 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Any idea which tots is likely next?

Do they do them in "size" (as in, demand) order, so next Friday probably Spain?

Trying to gauge how long I've got to save to try and get me Icardi.

Next league will be up on Tuesday at 6pm.

46 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah but aren't the Tuesday ones dross like Belgium and Portugal and South America etc?

Could well be. I was thinking the same today, trying to make sense of EA's TOTS schedule.

Go through Career Mode. Win FA Cup - £1.5 million "added to next season's budget". Win Champions League "16 million added to next seasons budget". Win Prem "125 million added to next season budget".

Starts next season. Check transfer budget.

45 million, plus an objective to lower wage bill by 60k a week.

FFS Rudkin.

The game mechanics are odd... as always. You can have games where the speed appears totally normal, as in most offline matches against the AI.

Out of a sudden, it's all sped up, as if your players were on an ice rink. Players start having a horrible first touch, passes go astray much easier and more often, ...

Archived