Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

I had to answer the door earlier while in a fut season match was 3.1 up around 40min. Paused ran to the door come back on 70 minutes 3.1 up still I watched in amazement as my defenders defendedlike machines without being controlled? 

13 minutes ago, tylesta said:

I had to answer the door earlier while in a fut season match was 3.1 up around 40min. Paused ran to the door come back on 70 minutes 3.1 up still I watched in amazement as my defenders defendedlike machines without being controlled? 

thats basically why everyone says let ai take over defence

19 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Yeah, if you're not controlling defenders defend stupidly good.

23 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

The game mechanics are odd... as always. You can have games where the speed appears totally normal, as in most offline matches against the AI.

Out of a sudden, it's all sped up, as if your players were on an ice rink. Players start having a horrible first touch, passes go astray much easier and more often, ...

That would be the stamina. I read somewhere when a players stamina is low they make more mistakes like bad shots, touches and passes.

9 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

That would be the stamina. I read somewhere when a players stamina is low they make more mistakes like bad shots, touches and passes.

Narh the ice skating is real. 

I've had it happen to me numerous times. I assume it's a connectivity issue.

It's basically the game speed being dialled up.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Narh the ice skating is real. 

I've had it happen to me numerous times. I assume it's a connectivity issue.

It's basically the game speed being dialled up.

Actually yea I get that loads. My internet is really unstable so it must be that.

I'm mentioned it before, but I am seriously now considering getting in touch with the club about whether or not they're interested in entering the Fifa Esports market.

Watching the likes of Epsilon Fully and Dragon at regionals, whom I have 100% records over both.....more significantly I also beat them both two days before they both played in the Madrid Regionals......as well as holding a 1 win 1 loss record over the overall champion in Berlin Rocky who earnt $160,000 for doing so, it's given me more desire to pursue it now. I also have 100% records over Kez Brown (Man City pro player) as well as a guy who represents Roma and another currently playing for  Esports side TES....but they're not well known on the fifa scene.

In just the first year of Fut Champions it's quite clear that the obscene amounts of prizes and tournaments are only going to increase, and given the fact i'm a regular top 100 player, it's highly unlikely there's a better City fan out there 'qualified' to represent the club. Logically speaking of course.....If i'm in the top 100 worldwide, the odds of another City fan being in there consistently is rather small. There's only around 75/100 from Europe....with less than half of that from the UK.

What do you think the best way to approach it is?

1 hour ago, Grewks said:

I'm mentioned it before, but I am seriously now considering getting in touch with the club about whether or not they're interested in entering the Fifa Esports market.

Watching the likes of Epsilon Fully and Dragon at regionals, whom I have 100% records over both.....more significantly I also beat them both two days before they both played in the Madrid Regionals......as well as holding a 1 win 1 loss record over the overall champion in Berlin Rocky who earnt $160,000 for doing so, it's given me more desire to pursue it now. I also have 100% records over Kez Brown (Man City pro player) as well as a guy who represents Roma and another currently playing for  Esports side TES....but they're not well known on the fifa scene.

In just the first year of Fut Champions it's quite clear that the obscene amounts of prizes and tournaments are only going to increase, and given the fact i'm a regular top 100 player, it's highly unlikely there's a better City fan out there 'qualified' to represent the club. Logically speaking of course.....If i'm in the top 100 worldwide, the odds of another City fan being in there consistently is rather small. There's only around 75/100 from Europe....with less than half of that from the UK.

Been Top 100 4/5 times myself. On the Ps4 though, would've liked to have given you a game. 

Beating Rocky is really impressive though! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Grewks said:

i see your point if you are up there with them big dogs but would need to organise a LAN tourney and whoever wins it for xb1 or ps4 becomes their player. 

would be good to watch you since i wont even try and say im in the same league when i just got shafted out of div 5 by bloody orange Son! 

Just played two games on FIFA and the players seem stupidly sluggish all over today or is it just me?

One won and lost one, lost on penalties from a defensive error in the 80th minute which made the lad draw 1-1 despite being battered all game.. went park the bus and no pressure so had every single person behind the ball to my 15 shots 7 on target. The game is actually a joke.

19 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Just played two games on FIFA and the players seem stupidly sluggish all over today or is it just me?

I've noticed that happens from time to time. Sometimes I think my controller is eff'd up.

Did those EPL sbc's.

Got Keane and courtois in the first pack.

Then got Agueuro. Then azpilicueta.

Then another 2 packs later got Valencia. All untradeable but I'll take it!!!

Did about five more after but got nothing but Vardy from those.

Screenshot_2017-05-22-14-22-13.png

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

One won and lost one, lost on penalties from a defensive error in the 80th minute which made the lad draw 1-1 despite being battered all game.. went park the bus and no pressure so had every single person behind the ball to my 15 shots 7 on target. The game is actually a joke.

How do you know he was playing PTB and 0 Pressure?

5 hours ago, Grewks said:

If you are beating these people why are you not entering the tournaments to try and win the money??

34 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

If you are beating these people why are you not entering the tournaments to try and win the money??

Yeah I'm sure you get qualification if you finish with top 100 on FUT Champs.

2 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Did those EPL sbc's.

Got Keane and courtois in the first pack.

Then got Agueuro. Then azpilicueta.

Then another 2 packs later got Valencia. All untradeable but I'll take it!!!

Did about five more after but got nothing but Vardy from those.

WHich SBC is that? The regular Upgrade SBC or the Premium Upgrade?

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

You have to finish top 10 minimum each month.....

Pretty much impossible with the teams i'm running compared to the pro's.

40 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

WHich SBC is that? The regular Upgrade SBC or the Premium Upgrade?

I was doing both of them, but all the big pulls came out of the premium one.

Done about 10 more of the Premium ones but it looks like my lucks run out.

1 hour ago, Grewks said:

You have to finish top 10 minimum each month.....

Pretty much impossible with the teams i'm running compared to the pro's.

But why would the club sponsor you if you're not going to be participating in tournaments?

Archived