Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

27 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Just won the qualifier tourny to get that tots card for my german team and had the fella I beat in the final message me "it's my 8th time in the final and still no win".

Now I feel bad, I already auto qualify so shouldn't really enter it but that tots card looks decent :/

His problem, not yours bud. What are you meant to do, just not go for the card? He's probably 12 anyway, don't worry about it.

the card up for grabs all week? i cant be bothered to play around with my team and put silver cards in. 

just missed out on promotion to div 6 so think any chance i have in that cup is with all my best players. 

12 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

the card up for grabs all week? i cant be bothered to play around with my team and put silver cards in. 

just missed out on promotion to div 6 so think any chance i have in that cup is with all my best players. 

Only up until Friday, 6pm.

My Italian in central midfield problem sorted itself when I packed pazzini tots. Had to adapt my tactics now to add width because him and Roger can head a ball like there is no tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, AKCJ said:

If you want a cracking little substitute, get Graham Carey TOTS. Packed him in my SBC reward and i've just played a game with him and he's brilliant. 

Quite a few of them feel petty good, I've got Caputo, Hayes, Maguire and wheeler on my bench for the weekend and they all feel much better than I expected

I pack my first ever 84+ card, it's blue, cross fingers, it's a Brazilian, centre back, over 70 pace, strong defending, good physical....

Oh wait, Turkish league. Discard. lol

I've literally sold premier league trash for more than I'll get for this guy.

Probably my one request this year would be for someone to remind the devs at FIFA that Son Heung Min is actually a pretty average premier league midfielder who doesn't actually start for Tottenham when they're all fit.

Should probably be about a 77 gold with maybe one or two in forms at most.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I pack my first ever 84+ card, it's blue, cross fingers, it's a Brazilian, centre back, over 70 pace, strong defending, good physical....

Oh wait, Turkish league. Discard. lol

I've literally sold premier league trash for more than I'll get for this guy.

You can actually build a very, very good Süper Lig side.

I mean, you're a sucker for Africans on this game!

Eto'o and Aboubakar up front, Bruma as LM, Talisca/Sneijder as CAM, Marcelo and Skrtel as CBs. Sorted.

And if you should manage to get the Birthday version of Welliton, even better.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Probably my one request this year would be for someone to remind the devs at FIFA that Son Heung Min is actually a pretty average premier league midfielder who doesn't actually start for Tottenham when they're all fit.

Should probably be about a 77 gold with maybe one or two in forms at most.

:chant:

this, this and this again. I cannot believe the amount of times ive come up againt either the ST, the 88 LF or the POTM Son. The guy is ridiculous. I can handle toty ronaldo, toty messi etc but this fvcker will score at least 1 against me every game

also, how have so many people got the POTM. how easy was the SBC for him?!

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

this, this and this again. I cannot believe the amount of times ive come up againt either the ST, the 88 LF or the POTM Son. The guy is ridiculous. I can handle toty ronaldo, toty messi etc but this fvcker will score at least 1 against me every game

The sbc cost less than 200k. That's like 2 weeks hitting gold 2 of the weekend league with some half decent pack luck. Not exactly busting the bank lol

5 hours ago, Innovindil said:

The sbc cost less than 200k. That's like 2 weeks hitting gold 2 of the weekend league with some half decent pack luck. Not exactly busting the bank lol

Tbh judging from what I've seen over the last day or so, you can get 200k just from doing sbcs.

7 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Yeh i sold my 88 son and did the potm one for not much more. He has 54 goals 20 assists in 49 games so not too bad. Him and st martial up top are awesome. 

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Tbh judging from what I've seen over the last day or so, you can get 200k just from doing sbcs.

Only if you pack decent players wich i dnt pack anyone its awful my pack luck. Unless you mean by selling players needed for them. 

9 hours ago, Innovindil said:

3 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh i sold my 88 son and did the potm one for not much more. He has 54 goals 20 assists in 49 games so not too bad. Him and st martial up top are awesome. 

Well thats just ridiculous lol .  I guess it is untradable so shouldnt be too expensive to do but I mean 200K for who personally I think is the best player on the game is a bit stupid

(perhaps im just slightly jealous I didnt catch on sooner and do the SBC myself!)

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Well thats just ridiculous lol .  I guess it is untradable so shouldnt be too expensive to do but I mean 200K for who personally I think is the best player on the game is a bit stupid

(perhaps im just slightly jealous I didnt catch on sooner and do the SBC myself!)

You can still do it.

Archived