Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

I watched Boras playing some Danish kid the other day in a 0-0 draw and it was the most boring thing I've ever seen with some American commentators commentating on it like it was a real game "Messi does X", Ronaldo takes a shot" etc.

Worst thing ever.

How is this even a thing?

9 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Watching any of the top players playing each other isn't too exciting.

Same teams, same formation and tactics.

Oh look, a low driven shot for a goal!

you just made me realise. ive not seen a single headed goal yet. 

7 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Was one game away from getting the TOTS Rudy last night, but I wasn't meant to be. It's a lottery, after all.

Some of my opponents, though. Pressing like crazy and sweating goals up front left, right and center.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

I won it on my third attempt but i had no pressure coz i wasnt bothered about it. But i would love this tots siggurdson so pressure on. 

16 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

Stopped playing FUT champ just because I couldn't keep up with the insane teams but probably worth qualifying next week just for this.

****ing hell i'll need to get that.

21 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

That's my dream card right there!

Looks good doesnt it. Fit right in my prem team too. Got a space available for a cam and have been lookig for one and this will do nicely especially for free

Agree on the pro games being boring. I was bored and watched the Paris final on youtube. Tass who won just drills it in the box for a tap in or low driven shot and then shields in the corner once they had the lead. No screamers or crosses in sight.

I know I'm always banging on about scripting not being real and I do believe that but fvck me, incidents like this do make me question my beliefs.

I just score, it's the 90th minute, I'm about to win 2-1, I knick the ball, counter attack, Balde Keita is 1-on-1.

Somehow and I can't quite work out what even happened, he stops running and more or less just falls over. A defender them catches him, passes it to a forward he runs in to my box, brushes against an AI defender and the ref gives a penalty.

I mean, what? lol

27 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Agree on the pro games being boring. I was bored and watched the Paris final on youtube. Tass who won just drills it in the box for a tap in or low driven shot and then shields in the corner once they had the lead. No screamers or crosses in sight.

its no surprise though, look how people play for virtual rewards on fut champs. 

I just got an email from EA saying that my account is being investigated for breaking the rules. I haven't been on it for a week at least. 

Says im banned from the FUT transfer market whilst they investigate.

wtf?!?

edit: the email address it came from is 

[email protected]

is that a genuine ea address? 

15 minutes ago, stix said:

I just got an email from EA saying that my account is being investigated for breaking the rules. I haven't been on it for a week at least. 

wtf?!?

[email protected]

No. Not That I'm aware of.

22 minutes ago, stix said:

wtf?!?

[email protected]

I wouldn't pay much attention to it. There's loads of posers out there, trying to scam you for your login information (in order to plunder your account).

Sometimes, they'll even send you messages (on XBOX), claiming to have wondrous rewards for people "highly dedicated to the game".

EA don't usually contact users directly.

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Did the first Championship Tournament SBC just magically disappear midway through the hour?

I was just about to complete it. lol

They had a time limit mate, I logged in a 6pm and it only had 15 mins left.

The earlier one I had about 8 mins to do when I logged in.

Archived