Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Seems since I bagged elite 3 im no longer able to play FIFA!!! Getting smashed all over the shop

You'll be up against the world's best. There's being good and there's that next level.. wouldn't take it to heart mate.. if you're on xbox though fancy a game?

48 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You'll be up against the world's best. There's being good and there's that next level.. wouldn't take it to heart mate.. if you're on xbox though fancy a game?

I'm a PS4 guy buddy, it's just so frustrating I've noticed even in divisions I've been really struggling... ah well I guess it will make me better in the long run if my controller survives lol 

30 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I'm a PS4 guy buddy, it's just so frustrating I've noticed even in divisions I've been really struggling... ah well I guess it will make me better in the long run if my controller survives lol 

See I used to get proper pissed at fifa bullshit but this year I think I've got better without bragging my record speaks for itself.. nothing on @Grewks though lol

Just don't lose your head and get angry sliding in etc keep calm and you'll be fine 

Just played a game against a **** with almost a full Belgian TOTS side in division 5 (with a forest badge as well cúnt) and I lost 4-2 with 3 of his goals being stupidly powerful far post long shots whilst I scored two well worked goals :rolleyes:

Long shots are too easy to score and far post goals are too easy to score especially when ****ing Belgian pro league players have got 99 long shots and shot power 

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone else think freekicks are far to easy to score on here? I mean I score my fair share but I think it needs looking into

Hard as fvck. Must be me though, I'm shit at them lol

45 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone else think freekicks are far to easy to score on here? I mean I score my fair share but I think it needs looking into

No but only because everyone puts a man on the line. But if they don't its maybe 50/50 if it goes in or not.

10 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Did those tradeable tots sbc.Got moody the first time second time got this beauty.

Screenshot_2017-06-23-21-31-01.png

If only my 1st attempt I got bakayoko listed him bin 44k and bid 41... flick back on an hour later and some1 bought him for 26k lol fml... tried again and got fvcking Dolberg 

The difference in quality in Division One to Two is so high. One mistake and you really do get punished in Division One. Everybody seems to know how to do that shit block dribble crap which is really annoying. And majority of players in Division One seem to be so much stronger than if I was in Two. 

5 games played, won 2, lost 3. 1 loss was because I had to quit as I had to nip off and the game was long. 

22 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

The difference in quality in Division One to Two is so high. One mistake and you really do get punished in Division One. Everybody seems to know how to do that shit block dribble crap which is really annoying. And majority of players in Division One seem to be so much stronger than if I was in Two. 

5 games played, won 2, lost 3. 1 loss was because I had to quit as I had to nip off and the game was long. 

You're not wrong. I can comfortably win div 2. As soon as I get to div 1 it really is a struggle. I play on Origin though where the player base is tiny.

4 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

You're not wrong. I can comfortably win div 2. As soon as I get to div 1 it really is a struggle. I play on Origin though where the player base is tiny.

Division One players are so quick at launching attacks man. I can see exactly what they are attempting to do but it is as if my players don't respond to stop them. There obviously alot better than I am at the game but it's so annoying. 

32 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Reading about you guys in division 1 & 2, winning the qualifying tournament and getting elite/gold etc..

Here's me happy winning division 6 ? Tbf my season history is 26-4-3 so that's not too bad. 

With that record I take it you've just started out?

23 minutes ago, Ashley said:

With that record I take it you've just started out?

Yeah, I went off Fifa for a few months. Started playing again like a month ago, and this is the first time I've really took UT seriously. Quite enjoying it though. Just played a guy who's team was est. May 2017... he had 5 tots players is that possible?! We drew 1-1.

28 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Yeah, I went off Fifa for a few months. Started playing again like a month ago, and this is the first time I've really took UT seriously. Quite enjoying it though. Just played a guy who's team was est. May 2017... he had 5 tots players is that possible?! We drew 1-1.

Very possible matey

Archived