Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

49 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

completely different.

if pogba leaves, they may not need to sell him. we may move onto someone else rather than waiting for everyone else's deals to fall into place

I personally think we are waiting for Inler to move on before we make our move.

I thought that Juve already had brought in replacements and spent nearly 100m of the potential Pogba money on higuan.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We need another CM for me, can't go into the season with just Drinky, Mendy, King and James. One injury and we're buggered.

Well currently we also have Amartey and Inler so not sure we will be buying a midfielder.

Just now, Old Fox said:

Well currently we also have Amartey and Inler so not sure we will be buying a midfielder.

I knew I was forgetting someone... good old Dan.

Inler will be offski, so do we think 5 is enough... considering one of them hasn't played for a year?!?

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I knew I was forgetting someone... good old Dan.

Inler will be offski, so do we think 5 is enough... considering one of them hasn't played for a year?!?

Depends if Don rates James I guess plus it will depend on the formation be it 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.......

Archived