Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Random tweet on the mahrez thread 

Ah, my bad. I don't bother reading it as I know Mahrez is staying.

I don't see any reason to doubt we'll get Lemina though if we want him. We're slow with business usually, plus he's in Australia, and Juve are dealing with other, bigger transfers. 

32 minutes ago, Grewks said:

In the starting XI today against Spurs.

Surely if they were not keeping him, they would play other players?

It goes both ways depending on your confirmation bias. Either he's playing to put him in the shop window or he's playing because he's staying. It was the same in the Mahrez thread.

Personally, I imagine if there's a bid in and you're negotiating then you don't risk injury for the sakes of a friendly. But then, maybe the buying club want him as fit and ready as possible?

Really, nobody knows, but I highly doubt we've bid and we don't seem very interested.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It goes both ways depending on your confirmation bias. Either he's playing to put him in the shop window or he's playing because he's staying. It was the same in the Mahrez thread.

Personally, I imagine if there's a bid in and you're negotiating then you don't risk injury for the sakes of a friendly. But then, maybe the buying club want him as fit and ready as possible?

Really, nobody knows, but I highly doubt we've bid and we don't seem very interested.

Whilst i agree with the 'shop window' possibility for Lemina....What club in the world would potentially be interested in signing Mahrez, yet currently has no idea who he is?

Pretty sure Lemina is only playing because there's so many other players that are out after the Euros. 

Think only Dybala is the only regular first-teamer playing. So he's there because of that and I reckon to keep him in the shop window. 

I also don't think we've bid on him. Maybe a scout went to watch him but it's not as concrete as perhaps Kapustka

4 minutes ago, Grewks said:

Whilst i agree with the 'shop window' possibility for Lemina....What club in the world would potentially be interested in signing Mahrez, yet currently has no idea who he is?

I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just saying, really, it's a bad indicator of whether someone's staying or going and nobody really knows.

23 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

Doesn't really seem to be having a great game today. Certainly not compared to some of his YouTube videos.

Despite that, does look to have quality at times.

it's just a friendly lol. 

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I'd really like us to get this guy.

We need some more steel in the midfield to partner Drinks as well as Mendy.

I agree Swanny - perhaps Kaps may be utilised there if we sign him. He can play anywhere across the midfield you know

2 minutes ago, psychonaut said:

I agree Swanny - perhaps Kaps may be utilised there if we sign him. He can play anywhere across the midfield you know

So I'm told - although I'm still none the wiser as to his best or preferred position which is what I asked. I can sleep with all the girls in all the positions but I prefer size 8's and the reverse cowgirl.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

So I'm told - although I'm still none the wiser as to his best or preferred position which is what I asked. I can sleep with all the girls in all the positions but I prefer size 8's and the reverse cowgirl.

Looks like a size 12 man to me and prefers to get in behind.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

This one may hinge on the Pogba deal. We've heard of similar situations before from Ramadaone.

Pogba to United

Matic to Juventus

Lemina to Leicester

1 minute ago, KFS said:

This one may hinge on the Pogba deal. We've heard of similar situations before from Ramadaone.

Pogba to United

Matic to Juventus

Lemina to Leicester

We've heard of similar situations from you too.....

Archived