Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

4 hours ago, Tanya said:

Guys, is it more important that we sign a quality midfielder like this bloke, or another striker? I am really keen on another striker.

This guy, slimani and that rocket RB mentions in the other thread who is so good I forgot his name... But he's fast!!!

23 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

I am not sure we can afford another overseas player - already too many because you are only allowed 17 in the 25 man squad...

Also, no offence, but if we want him he's coming here. We don't know that we actually do, to be fair, it's just the word of some journos.

But you're going to pick Leicester over Watford the same as Kante picked Chelsea over us.

That's not me being billy big bollocks now we've won something, it's just how football works.

Palace are also after him.... but this was earlier in July i think

Crystal Palace are rivalling Red Bull Leipzig for the signature of Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina, according to Calcio Mercato.

Despite having only signed permanently for the Serie A champions in April, the Gabon international only appeared 10 times for the Old Lady last season during his loan spell from Marseille.

well

here is his agent

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/esclusivo-ag-lemina-vuole-restare-a-torino-futuro-nelle-mani-del-238603

A future to be written. Courted by Watford, Leicester and RB Leipzig, the French midfielder Mario Lemina class of 1993 could leave Juventus before the end of the market. To do Calciomercato.com clarity contacted Yvan Le Mée, former agent Marseille, who reviewed the situation of his client: "Lemina is a player in great demand on the market, I confirm that I have asked many clubs. But today was not taken any final decision on his future. in Turin is well, last season he demonstrated in the field that can become a very important player for Juventus. Now you have to understand what they want to do with him Juve, if they will focus on the as he did with Pogba, if he is given trust and granted the necessary space to keep growing. I think that soon we will have the answers we seek "

25 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Will be intriguing to see if Lemina plays versus Melbourne tomorrow; would love him here but unfortunately he's another foreign player and don't we need more homegrown ones for our squad?? Maybe that's why Brady is an option

Kasper

Zieler

Simpson

Morgan

Drinkwater

King

Albrighton

Schlupp

Vardy

RDL

Moore

James

Lawrence

I'd say we are good.

(Huth too)

WEST BROM will need to smash their club record transfer fee if they are to win the race to sign Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina.

And according to reports in France, the Baggies are well on course to do so.

Foot Mercato claim Albion have moved ahead of Premier League rival Stoke in the pursuit of the £20million rated Gabon international and are in talks with the 22-year-old’s representatives.

The Potters have already had a reported £17million bid rejected for Lemina, who only joined Juve from Marseille in April after a loan spell with the Serie A champions.

The £ and € are starting to blend together in all these transfer reports. So now the baggies are involved. As much as I hold them in high regard if its berween us them and Watford there really is no contest. And I think I have good grounds to say that too without sounding like a right arrogant cvnt.

Archived