Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

59 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Did you read what he said?

Clearance came through in time, but he hadn't trained with the side.

Apologies I missed that 

However he had at least a full week of training prior to West ham spurs Bournemouth and villa and still didn't start 

Ranieri not starting him in game 1 maybe down to trust as he was initially sceptical on signing him as we know 

Can we stop all the Kante didn't want to come here stuff, he said himself we didn't even have a manager when the first bid was made. Personally I don't think anyone in their right mind would come here then. Then he said "“People can think what they want. Having heard what the manager Claudio Ranieri had to say, I felt as if there was something that I could do there. I visited the facilities, I saw that it was of the highest level.  I tell myself that I made the right decision.”

12 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Can we stop all the Kante didn't want to come here stuff, he said himself we didn't even have a manager when the first bid was made. Personally I don't think anyone in their right mind would come here then. Then he said "“People can think what they want. Having heard what the manager Claudio Ranieri had to say, I felt as if there was something that I could do there. I visited the facilities, I saw that it was of the highest level.  I tell myself that I made the right decision.”

I wonder if everyone on Caenstalk was blaming Jean Rudquin for his release clause at the time?

It seems Betis is of

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juventus-due-club-forti-su-lemina-750709?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

google translate:

Juventus: two strong clubs of Lemina

You can greet the Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina. Former Olympique Marseille, according to a report in Tuttosport is in the crosshairs of the Red Bull Leipzig and Leicester City, with the Foxes who have already tried to get him in the last weeks before the Bianconeri the riscattassero.

Getting a bit confused, can someone just confirm Rudkin is a meddler and gets involved with far too many things and he only gets involved with things that go wrong and he has never had any involvement in things that have gone well.

6 hours ago, deep blue said:

On the positive side, re Ruskin, we managed to sign a player who allegedly didn't want to come here, and another who thought he was coming to play rugby. The first for 4 mill, just sold for 32 mill; the second for half a mill, now worth 50 mill. And both played crucial roles in our winning the Premiership. I wouldn't say that's too bad.

On the subject of Lemina, I wonder if Claudio is having problems working out whether we actually need another midfielder. At this moment it must be difficult to foresee what impact , if any, Inler, James, Moore and Choudhury might have.

At the time Mahrez signed, Rudkin wasn't in his current position

7 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

It seems Betis is of

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juventus-due-club-forti-su-lemina-750709?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

google translate:

Juventus: two strong clubs of Lemina

You can greet the Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina. Former Olympique Marseille, according to a report in Tuttosport is in the crosshairs of the Red Bull Leipzig and Leicester City, with the Foxes who have already tried to get him in the last weeks before the Bianconeri the riscattassero.

Lost me at the end

20 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

We do take ages to do deals:

Kante's being a great example - Kante was at the club for a week last year after doing his medical and couldn't train as the club didn't process his paperwork, then it was forgotten he needed his international clearance, hence why he was on the bench for the first game of the season - he would have started had they not thought he wasn't going to get his clearance in time, clearance came through friday lunchtime and they put him on the bench as the team was set up differently in training all week, which Kante just sat there and watched.

Really, how do you know it takes us longer than any other club?  Contract negotiations are I am sure very complex a well as negotiating with players and agents who are in communications with other clubs also. Even if you are correct, I am glad our staff are going through a level of due diligence necessary. Also what does it matter if it takes longer, as long as it gets done.   Your point is not relevant as to whether Rudkin is good at his job or not.  

Archived