Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Mario Lemina

5 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

think Gabon are the hosts, so they automatically qualify.

if pogba leaves, I think Juve would want to keep Lemina no?

Accoridng to an article I read they're still looking to sell around 3/4 fringe players after Pogba so they can finance an ideal replacement for Pogba & try to bring in Higuan.

Can we please sign someone, anyone.  I do not care who it is and how much they cost. Every one appears to be leaving and our

Alliance and Leicester Savings account is about to receive another cash injection according to some random French Football Internet site and the Bell boy at a Hotel near Chelsea Heli-port. Gerrimin

38 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Can we please sign someone, anyone.  I do not care who it is and how much they cost. Every one appears to be leaving and our

Alliance and Leicester Savings account is about to receive another cash injection according to some random French Football Internet site and the Bell boy at a Hotel near Chelsea Heli-port. Gerrimin

You do panic a lot. :P

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

its possible that we may move attention to gueye at villa

Why? We've never been linked with him. People can talk about his stats all they want, but the club has never shown any interest.

Archived