Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

12 hours ago, Sam__lcfc said:

We’ll be there in the turnstiles, 

On those cold Saturdays, 

We’ll follow the blue boys

both at home and away 

We’ve come so far, 

We win, 

We lose,

We’ll still be loving the blues 

The waterboys- Whole of the Moon

1 minute 5 seconds in 

Great shout - how about keeping the main lyrics from the waterboy with minor edits:

We were there in the turnstiles,
with the wind at our heels
We watched our stars
Win all of the leagues

We’ve come so far,

We win,

We lose,

We’ll still be loving the blues

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allfoxedup said:

We already have a song for Ricardo heard often in sk1 and posted before on here:

He’s a lad we brought from Portugal,

he’s magical,

Ricardo.

Running down the wing in royal blue,

scores belters too,   

Ricardo.

(Sung to Fernando by ABBA)

It's a great chant when it properly gets going, still irks me how poor the acoustics are in our ground that often means songs go unheard by the other sections. Popular songs tend to only build momentum with us after a particularly good away following which is then taken back to the various sections at the KP in the hope they all sing it at the same time.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It's a great chant when it properly gets going, still irks me how poor the acoustics are in our ground that often means songs go unheard by the other sections. Popular songs tend to only build momentum with us after a particularly good away following which is then taken back to the various sections at the KP in the hope they all sing it at the same time.

Twas ever thus. Really tried yesterday to do my bit to carry the maddison song (90 minutes long) across the terraces. Got aired a few times by groups but never got going. Get all the lcfc away fans singing this and it may get the full kp airing it deserves.

• Like 2

On 21/11/2019 at 20:47, LCFC FOX said:

I love it when the Christmas chants start coming back out. Come on people get learning and get it going loud. lol just imagine the poor Celtic fans reactions 

This got going quite well at Brighton.

Edited by Foxin hell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Foxin hell said:

Might get some stick for this but one thing that annoys me is that our fans only ever seem capable of singing the Vichai song, anything else and they really aren't bothered.

Yeah, it was a poor atmosphere on Saturday until the goals started going in.

1 hour ago, Al-aLondon-Foxile said:

I was about 10 rows from the from on Saturday (K I think) just right of the goal as we looked out, and I never heard that tune sung at all. Kinda shows how things carry, or not. I’m always up for singing everything too. 

It was only really sung as people were filing out at the end as I recall.

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

It was only really sung as people were filing out at the end as I recall.

Nah it was definitely sung from about 85+ onwards and seemed pretty loud (not really) to me. 

Looking back though that first half was up there with one of the worst ends i’ve been in and iv been in a few shit ones. Our team deserves better. We’re 2nd in the Premier League ffs

Edited by Foxin hell
  • Like 3

On 24/11/2019 at 21:20, Ric Flair said:

Good point. 

Can this be raised at the next fans meeting. Song sheets instead of scarfs/hats for a couple of weeks??? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Then people in SK2 need to stop being miserable and sing up then so it carries over !!

I sing loud and proud at every home and away game so not all are miserable !!!!,

all im saying is that if all we can hear is a drum drowning out the songs that ufs sing then how do you expect fellow supporters to pick up and join in?

5 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

I sing loud and proud at every home and away game so not all are miserable !!!!,

all im saying is that if all we can hear is a drum drowning out the songs that ufs sing then how do you expect fellow supporters to pick up and join in?

Engage with their social media, speak to them on the match day stall, ask on here or look at the song lyrics page on their site.

6 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Engage with their social media, speak to them on the match day stall, ask on here or look at the song lyrics page on their site.

I know all the words to every song thanks :thumbup:

its that drum that drowns out sk1 voices so making it difficult for fellow supporters to pick up where to join in the songs that are being sung.

13 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

I know all the words to every song thanks :thumbup:

its that drum that drowns out sk1 voices so making it difficult for fellow supporters to pick up where to join in the songs that are being sung.

Great that you know the words, sing loudly and it will help others pick it all up.

Alternatively move over to SK1 and unite as one loud force.