Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

vardy THE legend

We all have our favourites, and quite rightly so, for every single player,last season,  was magnificent. My fav was SImpson.

But in my mind there is very little doubt that in 10 years time it is Jamie Vardy that is going to be the player who above all others will be remembered as the player who was instrumental in LCFC becoming the centrepiece of "THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD"

BUT

2 minutes ago, treer said:

We all have our favourites, and quite rightly so, for every single player was magnificent. My fav was SImpson.

But in my mind there is very little doubt that in 10 years time it is Jamie Vardy that is going to be the player who above all others will be remembered as the player who was instrumental in LCFC becoming the centrepiece of "THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD"

BUT

And? Your point is?

Just now, sylofox said:

And? Your point is?

that Vardy is the player people will remember most, and talk about most when reminiscing about the 2015/16 season.

How could you not understand the post?, are you retarded>?

1 minute ago, treer said:

that Vardy is the player people will remember most, and talk about most when reminiscing about the 2015/16 season.

How could you not understand the post?, are you retarded>?

Great way to make your point resort to childish abuse.

No I don't get why you made the point. His book and a film will always make him the major player. The fact he came from no where scored the most goals and broke a record.

7 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Great way to make your point resort to childish abuse.

No I don't get why you made the point. His book and a film will always make him the major player. The fact he came from no where scored the most goals and broke a record.

childish abuse???????????

your inferring that Morgan, our captain, who  won us the Premier League eats too many" chicken n mushroom pies"

I don't think a Spurs fan has even come up with that one!

26 minutes ago, treer said:

your inferring that Morgan, our captain, who  won us the Premier League eats too many" chicken n mushroom pies"

Massive fan you must be if you can't tell the difference between Wes Morgan and Gary Taylor-Fletcher. 

31 minutes ago, treer said:

No Gary Taylor Fletcher ate all the pies.

He also happens to be very lighter skinned than big Wes.

Perhaps while dropping your childish abuse you could learn who some of our players are and were.

Archived