Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Club Brugge Home Match Thread

Missed the fvckin' goal again!!!!!

I can't believe this: for various reasons, I've only seen the CL goals on replays. Tonight, I'm having internet connection problems and missed Okazaki's opener, then saw Albrighton get the penalty, got off-lined and didn't see the fvckin goal.

I hate football.

Nicely converted but I still think Vards should be taking these. A striker needs to boost up his confidence and all. Plus I prefer Vards blasting them in than Riyad's "teasing" the goalie and doing that step up.

Hey, that's two nil up in the first half! If only we could switch to being Dr Jekyll in the league as well

Come on Vards let's bang them

1 minute ago, LanguedocFox said:

Missed the fvckin' goal again!!!!!

I can't believe this: for various reasons, I've only seen the CL goals on replays. Tonight, I'm having internet connection problems and missed Okazaki's opener, then saw Albrighton get the penalty, got off-lined and didn't see the fvckin goal.

I hate football.

Fancy staying off line the rest of the season?

4 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Fancy staying off line the rest of the season?

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I had a mate who used to go for a piddle, and City would almost invariably score. We used to make him drink lots of water!

Who scored the penalty anyway?

Archived