Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Claudio Get the full season no matter what , vote

Claudio gets to stay till next summer no matter qatar   

407 members have voted

1. 1. Claudio gets to stay till next summer no matter what

• I agree he stays no matter what
    • I disagree

He delivered us eternal memories , he is being let down by the players and he is possibly also not serving himself well right now. He is possibly too loyal to players who just can't meet his belief in them. 

The owners will never want to sack him , he is a good man and when he knows his time is up he will walk away. 

I believe He should not be sacked and if we go down we go down and we regroup and give him the chance to rebuild things. 

So its simple do you agree Claudio gets to stay till end of 2017 no matter what ? 

Get to the end of January and we're on the bottom 3 then for me he has to go. 

The players should take a lot of blame but also Ranieri's stubbornness in changing things should be a cause for concern.

The amount of money the players are on now we couldn't afford to get relegated. I also wouldn't have any faith in him to deliver promotion if we did go down. 

7 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Get to the end of January and we're on the bottom 3 then for me he has to go. 

The players should take a lot of blame but also Ranieri's stubbornness in changing things should be a cause for concern.

The amount of money the players are on now we couldn't afford to get relegated. I also wouldn't have any faith in him to deliver promotion if we did go down. 

But then he's spent more money,and made more of his own signings,end of December surely! 

20 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

He delivered us eternal memories , he is being let down by the players and he is possibly also not serving himself well right now. He is possibly too loyal to players who just can't meet his belief in them. 

The owners will never want to sack him , he is a good man and when he knows his time is up he will walk away. 

I believe He should not be sacked and if we go down we go down and we regroup and give him the chance to rebuild things. 

So its simple do you agree Claudio gets to stay till end of 2017 no matter what ? 

Unbelievable - "the owners will never want to sack him"

These are successful guys, they didn't stop when they got their first duty free shop, they thrive for success and change things if things are not right. Remember Sven going? 

You mention he is possibly too loyal to players. I totally agree and this is one main reason we are where we are, his failure to adapt to change. 

Like i mention in another post, those that live in the past are not acting on the issues of today. Companies go bust just doing the same things and looking at the past. 

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Is that right?

Something in his book or has Col been creeping into his room at night again?

According to his book apparently. With regards to Col I'm not too sure what he gets up to in his spare time lol

Yes. Unless we're still struggling come Spring and the club can bring someone in that isn't Overweight Samuel or Ryan Giggs. 

I think we will improve when key figures return. In January we can sort out some problems hopefully. New RB, CB, LB back-up (loan) and CM and we will actually have some strength in depth hopefully. 

If it wasn't for the last year's achievements, he'd have been fired already. That's just how football works. I think he deserves at the very least until the end of january, mid-february. Let's see how he's going to organize his team now that Mendy's back. The last matches of the year will be crucial for the january transfer window. The actual form won't attract many good players and sticking to the 4-4-2 is suicidal. Silva will never sign imo.

It also depends if the dressing room is still behind him. If he lost the cadres, then he's doomed to go at the end of this month.

Poll question is too black and white for me, but on its terms I have to vote "disagree".

He's earned himself some time to put right whatever's going so drastically wrong. But if things carry on as they are, he definitely should NOT get to the end of the season.

I'm not talking so much about last night's result/performance. The biggest black mark for that goes to the players who came in and missed the chance to impress.

I'm not even talking about recent bad results - bad runs are a part of football. It's recent league performances and the lack of any sign that things are being changed/turned around.

If league performances carry on as they have recently, I wouldn't be inclined to give him more than 3 months, depending on just how bad things are.

He's probably earned the right to another transfer window.

But if I were the owners, I'd be asking plenty of questions about how he planned to turn things round in the next couple of months - and would want to see an understanding of what went wrong in the summer, and what has gone wrong in tactics, performances, morale and team balance since then. 

5 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Unbelievable - "the owners will never want to sack him"

These are successful guys, they didn't stop when they got their first duty free shop, they thrive for success and change things if things are not right. Remember Sven going? 

You mention he is possibly too loyal to players. I totally agree and this is one main reason we are where we are, his failure to adapt to change. 

Like i mention in another post, those that live in the past are not acting on the issues of today. Companies go bust just doing the same things and looking at the past. 

The past lol rob the trophy is till at the stadium 

and there is no way Susan and the owners are removing Claudio before end of season. They won't need to if things get much worse and he feels he can't change things because he will fall in his sword , he is an honourable man and I'm sure he will get offered a lifetime role at the club.

we are not a failing business the revenues are through the roof , the hospitality new business manager is standing outside our school gate relaxing because the product sells its self ....all good on a business footing 

without history a club is soulless , the past is very important to the future 

time for patience and 4 January signings 

33 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

After Man City I think things will improve.

I've lost count of the 'Afters'

Mendy is back

January transfer window

Drink water returns

Kaspter returns

progressed through group state of champions league

Next 2/3 games i'd bench the guys who looks like they don't give a shite (vardy, mahrez, etc..) and stick the guys on who actually seem to want to play (gray, ulloa shinji) I'd rather see them try and lose than then not try and lose

24 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Is that right?

Something in his book or has Col been creeping into his room at night again?

I see you're still banging the old 'don't worry' drum Nick? It ain't working. We aren't improving and many people are worried.

You need to change it up a little mate to be honest. 

13 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

I've lost count of the 'Afters'

Mendy is back

January transfer window

Drink water returns

Kaspter returns

progressed through group state of champions league

Next 2/3 games i'd bench the guys who looks like they don't give a shite (vardy, mahrez, etc..) and stick the guys on who actually seem to want to play (gray, ulloa shinji) I'd rather see them try and lose than then not try and lose

Did you watch them not try and lose yesterday?

Archived