Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

With fifteen games played, where do you think we will finish the season?

With fifteen games played, where do you think we will finish the season?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. With fifteen games played, where do you think we will finish the season?

• Top Four
    • 5th/6th
    • 7th-10th
    • 11th-14th
    • 15th-17th
    • Relegated

I can't believe that 0.79% of people have us down to finish 15th or below. Hello? Are you in there? Wake up, for goodness sake! Yesterday's unlikely win has brought us to 14th place. If we had lost, we'd be 16th. Football fans have the memory of a butterfly. One win, and you can't believe we'll ever lose again. One defeat, and you can't imagine where the next win is going to come from. It's totally bizarre. 

Very few teams (I would guess 0) are going to play us with Pep's suicidal set-up last night. Don't get me wrong. It was great to see Vardy get a hat-trick. Mahrez, for once given space to play, duly delivered. King's goal was sublime. It was marvellous to see James again. It was wonderful to go out on Saturday night actually feeling good. Everything went right for us, for once.

Well, now we play Bournemouth and Stoke. I'd snap your hand off for 2 points in those games. If March arrives and we look reasonably certain to survive in the Premier League, I'll be delighted, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think we face an uphill battle. 

Moan, moan, bring on Bayern Munich and we'll murder them. In your dreams!

:ranieri:

As a fan with 20 years standing, I would be happy with 17th..... but believe around 14th is more realistic. If we get that brick wall of a centre back and a replacement for Kante in January, then it will be an exciting race for the last Euro spot.

16 hours ago, AS78UK said:

Dropped down to 11th to 14th, despite the win against man city, think our defense has been found out, and will struggle in tight games. 

This is my worry. The Man City win doesn't hide the fact that our defence is poor, with both Morgan and Huth struggling. At the moment we're conceding 2 goals a game, so need to score 3 just to win.

21 hours ago, thursday_next said:

I can't believe that 0.79% of people have us down to finish 15th or below. Hello? Are you in there? Wake up, for goodness sake! Yesterday's unlikely win has brought us to 14th place. If we had lost, we'd be 16th. Football fans have the memory of a butterfly. One win, and you can't believe we'll ever lose again. One defeat, and you can't imagine where the next win is going to come from. It's totally bizarre. 

Very few teams (I would guess 0) are going to play us with Pep's suicidal set-up last night. Don't get me wrong. It was great to see Vardy get a hat-trick. Mahrez, for once given space to play, duly delivered. King's goal was sublime. It was marvellous to see James again. It was wonderful to go out on Saturday night actually feeling good. Everything went right for us, for once.

Well, now we play Bournemouth and Stoke. I'd snap your hand off for 2 points in those games. If March arrives and we look reasonably certain to survive in the Premier League, I'll be delighted, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think we face an uphill battle. 

Moan, moan, bring on Bayern Munich and we'll murder them. In your dreams!

:ranieri:

Exactly! If we'd lost 4-2 you'd have about 30% of people having us in the relegation places. As well as we played, no teams will let us counter again like Man City did and we still have no reply to teams sitting back.

Archived