Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
murphy

Your favourite player in Leicester City history

Izzet for me growing up. He was the main reason I wanted to start playing football in the first place. Such a technically gifted player. Could've played for a top 4 side no question.

Andy King also, to remain here all these years and still get game time as we've progressed. Goes to show every manager that's been here sees that little bit of something.

Special mention to Mahrez, Schmeicel and Kante

Ohh err off the top of my head and in no particular order, Guppy, Izzet, Lineker, (Nalis yeah I said it.... that goal lol) Savage even brought joy to my heart (the little b'*tard terrier) Kasper, King Mahrez, Fuchs and Vardy need a mention and who came and played for us for free in the early administration years, can't remember his name....?  I also loved watching an early Knocky making us look like Brazil in the lower leagues and was over the moon to see Mancini in a Leicester shirt.

And of course Cambiasso....... (Sorry Col.)

Not Andy King, I've seen enough players to play the ball 5 yards sideways and backwards.  I'm sure he's a top bloke though.

For me it's Muzzy Izzet.  

Cambiasso is a close 2nd.

By the end of this season I think I'll be a huge fan of Mendy too (as long as he stays free from injury). 

Archived