Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
murphy

Your favourite player in Leicester City history

Just occurred to me that when I was thinking of the best player in our history from the other thread, the first ones that came to mind could not really be considered the best, just my favourites of their era.  The ones that got you off your seat like Joachim or Steve Lynex, the classy players like Mac Allister or the combative street fighters like Ali Mauchlen.

So for whatever reason who would you call your favourite ever City player?

I'm gonna go for Steve Walsh again.

Tough one as I've had many favourite players over the years.

Lineker was my boyhood hero, Muzzy was my favourite during the MON era and Fuchs is my favourite of the current crop. 

But if I had to choose one it would be Oooo Tommy Wright probably. 

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Tough one as I've had many favourite players over the years.

Lineker was my boyhood hero, Muzzy was my favourite during the MON era and Fuchs is my favourite of the current crop. 

But if I had to choose one it would be Oooo Tommy Wright probably. 

Me too except Wright-though he was the daddy when I first went, Muzzy is the overall king...

23 minutes ago, john ridley said:

Andy Feely for his tattoos before they became "trendy".They weren't  the best but never gave up.

'Killer' used to have to cover it up as I recall. Wasn't it a dragon or something on his forearm? He was made to wear a bandage. 

Archived