Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Crystal Palace Away Saturday 15th April 15:00

2 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Is this easy to get too after catching a train from Leicester? Not used tube much so really no idea. What sort of time scale am I looking at ,I. E train from Leicester.  Then tubes to get there on time?

Any help appreciated 

I travelled from Liverpool to palace two years ago, either London bridge or Victoria (northern/Victoria lines from st pancras respectively) train to Thornton Heath.  I'd suggest building a fair bit of contingency for the way back, it was actually a little close getting my 18:30 from Euston after the 3pm kick off.  Congestion on the way back in stations can be bad depending on other games in London that day.

1 hour ago, billyn88 said:

I travelled from Liverpool to palace two years ago, either London bridge or Victoria (northern/Victoria lines from st pancras respectively) train to Thornton Heath.  I'd suggest building a fair bit of contingency for the way back, it was actually a little close getting my 18:30 from Euston after the 3pm kick off.  Congestion on the way back in stations can be bad depending on other games in London that day.

Driving to Stanmore now. Apparently easier n cheaper from there?

11 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Driving to Stanmore now. Apparently it's easier n cheaper from there?

Takes over an hour from Stanmore on the tubes I think. Personal preference would have been via Euston, did that last year. London Midland to Euston and then tube/rail from there.

If driving from North then Stanmore would be the best option though.

24 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Driving to Stanmore now. Apparently it's easier n cheaper from there?

It takes an hour on train from leicester to st pancras.... Don't know about cost-wise, but time-wise, that must be a better option than Stanmore....

11 hours ago, Dennis118555 said:

Has anyone received their tickets for this yet? I ordered last Wednesday and still no tickets! They usually arrive within a day or two.

They were a bit slow sending out some this time. I chased up mine a week after and they had only been sent out the day before i chased and still took 2 days to arrive.

3 hours ago, Dennis118555 said:

Panic over they arrived by carrier pigeon this morning ?

Panic? Why panic?

It is a couple of weeks until the game, even if they hadn't arrived by then you simply get a duplicate at the away end, it is there waiting for you. 

I can never understand why some get in a flap over not having tickets when the game is nowhere near. What do you do, sit there staring at it? lol

That said, next season must be a new season card issue again, a lot will be flapping in mid May that they haven't had them yet.:thumbup:

43 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Looking forward to this. Never done Palace, where do we tend to drink before? Assume plenty will go to London Bridge?

I went in the Flora Sandes last year opposite Thornton Heath station

3 hours ago, promised land said:

Panic? Why panic?

It is a couple of weeks until the game, even if they hadn't arrived by then you simply get a duplicate at the away end, it is there waiting for you. 

I can never understand why some get in a flap over not having tickets when the game is nowhere near. What do you do, sit there staring at it? lol

That said, next season must be a new season card issue again, a lot will be flapping in mid May that they haven't had them yet.:thumbup:

People's failure to grasp sarcasm never ceases to amaze me ?

Archived