Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KrefelderFox666

Crystal Palace Away Saturday 15th April 15:00

On 29 March 2017 at 11:47, KrefelderFox666 said:

This will easily make General Sale.

I think this season, no one can complain about not getting tickets to matches. I bet at least 50% of home/away games made it to City members if not general sale.

SOLD OUT at Silver Members.  Not bad to watch a potentially 2nd string team stuck between 2 CL matches (depending on League position)

Woohoo! I just bagged what looked like the very last available ticket. Thrilled as I didn't even bother looking on the day they were released to Gold members as I have always had to buy off STHs in the past for this fixture. It's so close to my house I could walk there :trumpet:

51 minutes ago, Southcoastfox08 said:

Is this actually sold out? After 2 adults but live south of Croydon and so can not pick up.

No, 100's of tickets available still. These go on General Sale tomorrow. Only catch: It is just restricted view left now. Then again, most of the away end is restricted view anyway.

On 2 april 2017 at 14:46, burleighfox said:

Probably going to get on a National Express for this one. Any ideas on the best place to get off the coach and then get on the tube over to the ground?

I'm going to Victoria then take the the tube to the ground which is around 15/20 mins 

On 02/04/2017 at 14:46, burleighfox said:

Probably going to get on a National Express for this one. Any ideas on the best place to get off the coach and then get on the tube over to the ground?

I usually get one which stops at Finchley Road- straight on the Jubilee line from there, saves you about 40 minutes of sitting in traffic before you get to Victoria.

24 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

I can get 4 right now if anyone wants them? £20 each and ill claim the £10 back off Virgin. 

Just be aware the £10 back has to be claimed by each individual and they must have a separate UK bank account, only one claim per person and you have to send original ticket with claim form and you will receive a cheque made payable to name on claim form

12 minutes ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

Just be aware the £10 back has to be claimed by each individual and they must have a separate UK bank account, only one claim per person and you have to send original ticket with claim form and you will receive a cheque made payable to name on claim form

What a waste of time that is.

3 hours ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

well bugger. Ill say £30 then and send them the form to get the £10 back then! 

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:54, jordanlcfc said:

Anyone selling two u22 for this palace game? Looking to buy 

Have in boxed you mate....Both tickets still available...let me know ASAP...Have messaged you...Thanks

Archived