Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes61

West Brom (A) Sat 29th April 3pm KO

West Brom vs Leicester City - Premier League

Saturday 29 April 2017
Kick-off: 3pm

Stadium: The Hawthorns

Allocation

Allocation: 2,771
Wheelchair Spaces - 7 Spaces

Important Information

Supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture in the City Fanstore MUST bring their Season Card with them and any Season Card of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Please note that supporters who fail to bring the relevant Season Cards will not be sold tickets under any circumstances.

Supporters purchasing tickets over the phone MUST be able to provide the full address details including post code and also date of birth of those whom they are looking to purchase tickets for.

Supporters are also reminded that all tickets are non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the Season Ticket Holder.

Ticket Prices

Adults - £30
Seniors (Over 60s) - £25
Students (Full Time. Photo ID Required - £25
Under 23s - £25
Under 17s - £15

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 19s or Under 17s ticket)

Please note Ambulant Tickets and Wheelchair Spaces are charged at £15 plus a FREE Companion.

On Sale Dates

Wednesday 29 March - Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points
Thursday 30 March - Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points
Monday 3 April - Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points
Wednesday 5 April - Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points
Thursday 6 April - Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points
Friday 7 April - ALL Season Ticket Holders

Should any tickets remain, further dates will be released.

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 12pm.

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each.

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Scheme will have payment debited from their selected credit/debit card on Tuesday 28 March.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by emailing [email protected] by 6pm on Wednesday 27 March with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - WBA OPT-OUT.

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 20 April.

3 hours ago, Dennis118555 said:

Love this one, that tandoori grill pub is a cracking boozer... think it's called the vine! One of my favourite aways???

Share the details then, I promise not to turn up with two coach fulls!

Where is it located, always managed to find a crap pub but never a good one!

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Anyone let me know how this is selling?

6 blocks in total (3 lower, 3 upper) club selling in order block 1 through 6, first 2 blocks fully sold out, block 3 and 4 on sale with good availability, approx. 450 tickets combined, two not on sale yet

7 hours ago, Leicester69 said:

Share the details then, I promise not to turn up with two coach fulls!

Where is it located, always managed to find a crap pub but never a good one!

I think it's the designated away pub, about a 15/20 minute walk from the ground, but it is worth it! I didn't try the grill last time, but I will be this, the food looked ?? and a nice ? too

2 full blocks yet to go onsale. 1 red block but still has plenty of seats towards back.

1 yellow. So plenty left. Bur doesn't drop to 170 until mon. I think it will be gone at 160 but a few may make 150. From this years trends. But with it being local and with only what 5 aways left? I think it will be popular.

Both blocks in middle yellow. Sorry my mistake. But still 2 to go onsale.

Archived