Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

18 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

In:

New right back (Smith from Bournemouth would be my choice)

Ben Gibson

Adrien Silva

Gylfi Sigurdsson 

Tammy Abraham 

Out:

Was

James

King

Musa

5 In & 4 out for me.

We can afford to have a smaller squad next season as we only have about 45 games max. 

6 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I read that Burnley might be keen on selling Andre Gray. It's in the Mail so probably bollocks but if not I'd definitely be keen on getting him as a replacement for Musa 

they'll be keen because they'll stick an english premium on him and hope to sell him to a big boy to sit on the bench and fill the homegrown quota 

A lot depends on who wants to go.

•1 of Michael Keane, Harry Maguire or Ben Gibson (in that order)

•Gylfi Sigurdsson

•Kieran Trippier

That's before anyone leaves. And if Schmeichel really wants to leave then get £30m for him and get Pickford in early. Probably Musa, Ulloa leaving as well, so will have to replace them.

In

Asmir Begovic-£7m

Eldin Jakapuvic-£1m
Christopher Jullien-£10m
Harry Maguire-£10m
Tom Cairney-£15m
Adrien Silva-£23m
Jonathan Cafu-£8m

Out

Ron Robert Zieler-£2m
Marcin Wasalewski-£0m
Nampalys Mendy-£5m
Daniel Amartey-£5m
Ahmed Musa-£7m
Bartosz Kapustka-£8m
Tom Lawrence-£5m
Leonardo Ulloa-£8m
Riyad Mahrez-£40m
Kasper Schmeichel-£30m

thoughts?

35 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

In

Asmir Begovic-£7m

Eldin Jakapuvic-£1m
Christopher Jullien-£10m
Harry Maguire-£10m
Tom Cairney-£15m
Adrien Silva-£23m
Jonathan Cafu-£8m

Out

Ron Robert Zieler-£2m
Marcin Wasalewski-£0m
Nampalys Mendy-£5m
Daniel Amartey-£5m
Ahmed Musa-£7m
Bartosz Kapustka-£8m
Tom Lawrence-£5m
Leonardo Ulloa-£8m
Riyad Mahrez-£40m
Kasper Schmeichel-£30m

thoughts?

Ridiculous.

57 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

In

Asmir Begovic-£7m

Eldin Jakapuvic-£1m
Christopher Jullien-£10m
Harry Maguire-£10m
Tom Cairney-£15m
Adrien Silva-£23m
Jonathan Cafu-£8m

Out

Ron Robert Zieler-£2m
Marcin Wasalewski-£0m
Nampalys Mendy-£5m
Daniel Amartey-£5m
Ahmed Musa-£7m
Bartosz Kapustka-£8m
Tom Lawrence-£5m
Leonardo Ulloa-£8m
Riyad Mahrez-£40m
Kasper Schmeichel-£30m

thoughts?

lol

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

You think?

Without a doubt. To have such a huge overhaul will completely upset squad morale. You've got to remember, we currently have such a strong bond within the squad. Why ruin that by having a complete overhaul of players who most won't even improve us on what we currently have or completely unproven.

We need to add 4 maybe 5 players. 

New Centre back (Gibson)

New right back (Smith)

New creative centre mid (Silva)

New attacking midfielder (Sigurdsson)

New Striker (Abraham)

No big time Charlie's there, no one there with ego's. 3 out of 5 are currently captains at their respective clubs, so natural leaders. Perfect to add to our current squad morale. Build on our strengths, which is togetherness on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Without a doubt. To have such a huge overhaul will completely upset squad morale. You've got to remember, we currently have such a strong bond within the squad. Why ruin that by having a complete overhaul of players who most won't even improve us on what we currently have or completely unproven.

We need to add 4 maybe 5 players. 

New Centre back (Gibson)

New right back (Smith)

New creative centre mid (Silva)

New attacking midfielder (Sigurdsson)

New Striker (Abraham)

No big time Charlie's there, no one there with ego's. 3 out of 5 are currently captains at their respective clubs, so natural leaders. Perfect to add to our current squad morale. Build on our strengths, which is togetherness on the pitch.

The players apart from Kasper are not part of that core (Drinky,Vardy,Morgan etc) & Cairney, silva are both captains at their clubs while I doubt Jullien and Maguire will upset the apple cart. 

2 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

The players apart from Kasper are not part of that core (Drinky,Vardy,Morgan etc) & Cairney, silva are both captains at their clubs while I doubt Jullien and Maguire will upset the apple cart. 

Not just that your valuations are completely off mark. Do you think Hull are gonna sell there no.1 keeper for £1m? Do you think Hull are gonna sell probably one of the best centre backs this year for £10m?

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Not just that your valuations are completely off mark. Do you think Hull are gonna sell there no.1 keeper for £1m? Do you think Hull are gonna sell probably one of the best centre backs this year for £10m?

The GK has one year left on his contract, same with Maguire & hull will get relegated 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

The GK has one year left on his contract, same with Maguire & hull will get relegated 

So? £1m for a premiership goalkeeper. Maguire is young & English, that alone adds another £5-10m to his valuation. Come on I don't want to sound harsh... but you must be deluded if you genuinely think that overhaul, for that price & squad morale is actually realistic or a good thing? 

Im positive, if we were to make them changes you've suggested... we will be worse off next year to what we are this year.

8 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

So? £1m for a premiership goalkeeper. Maguire is young & English, that alone adds another £5-10m to his valuation. Come on I don't want to sound harsh... but you must be deluded if you genuinely think that overhaul, for that price & squad morale is actually realistic or a good thing? 

Im positive, if we were to make them changes you've suggested... we will be worse off next year to what we are this year.

kk 

13 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Trippier or Sam Byram?

13 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Adam smith? 

I would say yes to all of these, but with Walker likely to leave Spurs, apparently the ol' bottlers are going to sign Adam Smith to compete with Trippier for their right back spot. Trippier has been excellent this season anyway. Be shocked if they let him go.

Is Byram playing much at West Ham these days?

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

I would say yes to all of these, but with Walker likely to leave Spurs, apparently the ol' bottlers are going to sign Adam Smith to compete with Trippier for their right back spot. Trippier has been excellent this season anyway. Be shocked if they let him go.

Is Byram playing much at West Ham these days?

The only thing Spurs have over us is champions league football next year. We will be able to offer the same wages & regular first team football. Depends on how badly he wants to play the occasional cup game but go along with the journey or not.

9 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

The only thing Spurs have over us is champions league football next year. We will be able to offer the same wages & regular first team football. Depends on how badly he wants to play the occasional cup game but go along with the journey or not.

Aside from the fact that UCL football is always a pretty big draw, I think it's the presence of Pochettino there that is most important. Under him, Trippier is playing the best football of his career, and would probably be first choice should Walker leave.

I'd love to think he might come to us, but that would only really happen if Walker stays I think.

7 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Aside from the fact that UCL football is always a pretty big draw, I think it's the presence of Pochettino there that is most important. Under him, Trippier is playing the best football of his career, and would probably be first choice should Walker leave.

I'd love to think he might come to us, but that would only really happen if Walker stays I think.

I was referencing to Adam Smith... I should of stated that lol 

Archived