Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

39 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Wonder how Renato Sanches would get on at Leicester - Bayern are apparently willing to sell this summer.

I heard they were looking to loan him? Doubt we'd pay what they're looking for on a permo

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Wonder how Renato Sanches would get on at Leicester - Bayern are apparently willing to sell this summer.

I reckon he'd do fairly well!

He's become their most expensive player ever hasn't he i think i read. https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3457058/renato-sanches-will-become-bayern-munichs-most-expensive-player-ever-if-he-plays-one-more-match/

Still only 19 and unbelievable on his day.. Surely he'd wouldn't even consider us even if they would sell i wouldn't think. Would get in the majority of sides in the world apart from Bayern & R Madrid i'd say

1 hour ago, foxes21 said:

We need another winger similar to albrighton

I dont believe we do... We have one flank that is Pure Flair and another which is pure graft. If we had 2 Albrightons down each Wing we would seriously lack flair and a man who can take a player on Like Mahrez/Grays do. I think the balance is ok.

Jérôme Boateng would be massive - but he looks like your typical Manchester City signing. :ph34r:

And under Ranieri, we were allegedly scouting Atlético's Thomas (Vardy's Teye Partey). Wonder if we still are?

12 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Jérôme Boateng would be massive - but he looks like your typical Manchester City signing. :ph34r:

And under Ranieri, we were allegedly scouting Atlético's Thomas (Vardy's Teye Partey). Wonder if we still are?

More Africans :chant:step 5 to qualifying for afcon 2019 

30 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I dont believe we do... We have one flank that is Pure Flair and another which is pure graft. If we had 2 Albrightons down each Wing we would seriously lack flair and a man who can take a player on Like Mahrez/Grays do. I think the balance is ok.

Yeah I meant as back up for Albrighton. We don't really have a pure grafter like Albrighton in back up.

However Musa did show glimpses against Palace & Spurs he could be a grafter, although him doing it consistently might be wishful thinking.

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Trippier or Sam Byram?

I actually think Trippier will become first choice at Spurs. Walker seems to have fallen out with Pochettino and probably fancies a move to a club that wins stuff.

On 2017-5-6 at 23:47, AmarteyAndChill said:

Pickfords kicking is incredible 

His distribution is phenomenal. Great shot stopper + great distribution. If Schmeichel does leave I hope it's early in the window so we can replace him with Pickford. If Schmeichel leaves in August then Pickford has already been picked up by another club.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

His distribution is phenomenal. Great shot stopper + great distribution. If Schmeichel does leave I hope it's early in the window so we can replace him with Pickford. If Schmeichel leaves in August then Pickford has already been picked up by another club.

We need to know now really, we can't afford to leave it to late as teams will know we need a GK and the price will be sky high

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

3 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

We need to know now really, we can't afford to leave it to late as teams will know we need a GK and the price will be sky high

I agree if hes gonna go hope he f***s off early.

Badstuber to leave Bayern in June

Football

Germany international defender Holger Badstuber will be leaving Bayern Munich on a free transfer at the end of the June, the Bundesliga leaders have announced.

Badstuber, 28, who has won the Bundesliga on five occasions, had been on loan at Schalke this season.

However, Bayern say Badstuber is "likely to look for a new experience abroad".

I could think of much worse!!!

28 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Football

Germany international defender Holger Badstuber will be leaving Bayern Munich on a free transfer at the end of the June, the Bundesliga leaders have announced.

Badstuber, 28, who has won the Bundesliga on five occasions, had been on loan at Schalke this season.

If only he didn't have such an abysmal injury history...

But hey, it'd be quite fantastic if he joined us and we somehow magically manage to cure him from all ailments... :D

27 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Football

Available on a free too.

I'd love for this to happen, but it's unlikely. He nearly went to Man City in January & I can see them renewing their interest, although they might not be able to offer him first team football.

Just now, MC Prussian said:

If only he didn't have such an abysmal injury history...

But hey, it'd be quite fantastic if he joined us and we somehow magically manage to cure him from all ailments... :D

Played 16 games this season, not too bad.

He seems quite determined to put his injuries behind him and I don't think he's been injured since his move to Schalke.

13 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Played 16 games this season, not too bad.

He seems quite determined to put his injuries behind him and I don't think he's been injured since his move to Schalke.

You can't just decide to not get injured, it just happens & this chap is very injury prone

Archived