Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

19 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I haven't watched him much. What's he like? I assume he'd play the Okazaki position. Is he fast enough and has a similar work rate? Can he finish on goal (wonder strike notwithstanding Shinji doesn't score enough for his position).

He's a box to box midfielder but could do a job at CAM. Quick feet, like Adam Lallana. Loves a tackle also. I'd say his play style is like Adam Lallanas but more defensive. He's a creative midfielder that can play in a double pivot.

13 hours ago, Albert said:

With only 1yr to run on his contract I'd make Ryan Shawcross an offer he couldn't refuse. Would suit us down to the ground 

I'm with you on this. Of all the centre backs that are being referenced I think he would be the best fit. And cheapest 

On 16 May 2017 at 13:40, maddog said:

If its true Nolito is available for 3.4m from Man City I would be all over him if he wanted to stay in the Premier League.

He can't get a look in at Man City but I rate him as a class above Ulloa and Slimani. 

He's homesick apparently, so I assume he will move back to spain

19 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Adrien silva.

stage 1-Fall out with the fans. 

Looks likes he will be moving this summer. Please LCFC

My Sporting mate (who's an ultra) confirmed the fall out, Silva is very likely to be moving on, hearts not in Sporting anymore (can't blame him).

Cue Steve Walsh £35m bid incoming...

15 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

My Sporting mate (who's an ultra) confirmed the fall out, Silva is very likely to be moving on, hearts not in Sporting anymore (can't blame him).

Cue Steve Walsh £35m bid incoming...

Steve Walsh wasnt here when we had our confirmed interest in him& they have Schndeiderlin, Davies, gana , Barry, McCarthy who all play in his position. 

3 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Steve Walsh wasnt here when we had our confirmed interest in him& they have Schndeiderlin, Davies, gana , Barry, McCarthy who all play in his position. 

Was jesting. I'd be confident Silva was from Walsh, Ndidi was!

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

But he would've likely been tracked when Walsh was here...

Not necessarily, I'm sure I read that we were made aware Silva was interested in joining us when we went all in for Slimani and the owners were very keen to do the double deal for us. It might just be it was an impulse move. 

7 hours ago, Tanya said:

I haven't watched him much. What's he like? I assume he'd play the Okazaki position. Is he fast enough and has a similar work rate? Can he finish on goal (wonder strike notwithstanding Shinji doesn't score enough for his position).

He isn't an Okazaki type player - he is an all round midfielder like drinkwater 

Apropos of nothing, I heard that Man City have a budget of £280 million and are targeting 7 players this upcoming window

Yanited will probably spend around £150 mill and Chelsea maybe 100/150m. Liverpool and Spurs haven't spent much (nett) last few windows. I expect that to continue for Spurs but Liverpool could well be shelling out 100m + over the summer.

if we really have designs on the top four then we have to strengthen with proven quality and that means spending 75m/100m on three or four players. 

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

I was thinking the same watching the game, just googled him and turns out he was at the Leicester academy when he was 14

Archived