Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Match Ratings : West Bromwich Albion 0-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

N/A King - Can't remember him doing much

5 Drinkwater - need another option as him being our only play making midfielder shows our lack of depth when he is out of form like this

6 Ulloa - had some nice touches and linked up well but did nothing when the formation changed

7 Shakespeare - Kept it tight in the first half and pressed more at the start of the second to try and get a second goal. Did the correct thing shoring up the midfield towards the end to stop them passing through us.

7 Schmeichel Simpson, Ndidi, Mahrez, Okazaki - best games since Shakespeare took over from Mahrez and Okazaki, Mahrez with 2 good chances which a fully confident Mahrez would score. Okazaki held the ball up and linked up better then he has recently. Simpson solid as always and Ndidi put in some good tackles and moved foward with the ball more.

8 Bennalouane, Huth, Fuchs, Albrighton - Bennalouane shaky first 20 odd minutes buts broke up multiple attacks and doesn't panic when under pressure, Huth won everything in the air, Fuchs and Albrighton linked up very well on the left and Albrighton had 2 brillaint dribbles into the box just couldn't pick out the man

9 Vardy - Scored our only shot on target, made good runs, created a few chances, chased everything and had the defensive know how to help see out the game when moved onto the LW. Need to get a younger striker in to learn from Vardy although I think he will have the ability to play for quite a few seasons at the top, a bit like Defoe.

Kasper 7

Simpson 7

Benny 7

Huth 7

Fuchs 7

Albrighton 8

Drinky 7

N Didi 8 - MOTM

Mahrez 6 - Few superb pieces but didn't look bothered first hour or so

Okazaki 8

Vardy 8

WBA 3 - One dimensional, horrid football

Clattenburg 4 - Not his finest performance

Shakespeare 7

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Kasper 7

Simpson 7

Benny 7

Huth 7

Fuchs 7

Albrighton 8

Drinky 7

N Didi 8 - MOTM

Mahrez 6 - Few superb pieces but didn't look bothered first hour or so

Okazaki 8

Vardy 8

WBA 3 - One dimensional, horrid football

Clattenburg 4 - Not his finest performance

Shakespeare 7

Agree mostly with this, apart from Drinky 5 and Okazaki 7.

Thought Kasper was excellent again, 8.

Back 4 were outstanding and kept them pretty quiet 8s all around.Idfield did their job, could have kept the ball a lot better though 7s

Shinji again proved he is the best player to partner Vardy in attack 8.

Clattenberg, not his finest game but will be missed in the Premier League 6.

West Brom I don't even know I just feel for their fans, look great reach 40 points don't even attempt to push on.

just watching the highlights now. the one time in 2 years that shinji doesn't fall to the ground is when he gets cracked in the face with an elbow. I don't think he understands how football works lol

Anyone notice how Shinji got kicked and also elbowed in the nut and never went down

19 minutes ago, winchesterton said:

just watching the highlights now. the one time in 2 years that shinji doesn't fall to the ground is when he gets cracked in the face with an elbow. I don't think he understands how football works lol

You beat me in this one. I did notice and was chuckling to myself.

Don't have much to say apart from that King was excellent when he came on... looked very calm and composed which was what we needed. Would like to see him give a go alongside Ndidi but also wary of the fact that Ndidi has played a lot of games this season so could probably do with a rest

9 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Don't have much to say apart from that King was excellent when he came on... looked very calm and composed which was what we needed. Would like to see him give a go alongside Ndidi but also wary of the fact that Ndidi has played a lot of games this season so could probably do with a rest

King's not mobile enough to start in a 4-4-2 imo, but he's perfect in a midfield 3.

On 30/04/2017 at 11:16, winchesterton said:

He even fell over when playing the through ball for Vardy ? 

Archived