Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

17 hours ago, Worthington said:

Leeds bubble looks to have well and truly burst. Don't know if it's confidence issue or that they're now playing better teams than at the start of the season !

Seems to happen every year for Leeds lol How long it's been since they were relegated from the top flight? 13 years!

20 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I remember that game well as I had a season ticket at the time. 3-0 down at HT and then...

My first visit to Molinuex was the season before (think we won!?) and I also went the following season, that game. 3-0 up lol 

18 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It was a 1-1 draw the previous season. Benjamin with a late pen to equalise.

You won at your place earlier in the season. That little diving scrote Dicko with a penalty.

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1527&season_id=132&teamTabs=results

Last game of the season that was wasn’t it? 

I think we played you in the FA Cup that season also. I was there, think we lost quite heavily.

2 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Middlesborough away was for me a worse one that season. 

We let some leads slip that season.

Tottenham was the worst for me. 

3-1 down at halftime and I can remember singing “we’re going to win 4-3” spurs had played midweek and lost a 3-1 lead to Man City.

We ended up going 4-3 up and then Defoe scores very late on. 

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

3-1 down at halftime and I can remember singing “we’re going to win 4-3” spurs had played midweek and lost a 3-1 lead to Man City.

Our fourth goal lol Wasn't it when Dickov challenged Keller and won the ball

7 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Callum Davidson sliced a clearance straight to them, if I remember correctly.

6 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

That was a  bad one alright.

All 3 games mentioned have a valid case and there was a lot more that could have a place.

I remember two horrible games we dropped points that season for Wolves.

Away at Liverpool. Great defensive performance and still 0-0 into injury time, and Sami Hyypia heads one in from a corner to win the game.

Also, 3-2 up away at Man City and we give Shaun Wright-Phillips too much space on the edge of the box and he drills one low into the corner, also in injury time.

I also remember we were 2-1 up away at Chelsea after being 1-0 up early on in the game. They bring Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink off the bench in the 2nd half and he scores a 13 minute hat-trick to muller us 5-2!! FML.

'Sadly' think both Derby and Forest will be in or near the play-off positions come the end of the season. Their squads are actually quite decent.

Hoping Bristol City keep their form up to make it more interesting.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Guest FriendlyRam

Id love to offer some hard luck stories about late goals during that 2007-08 season.... lol

Oh here goes

We conceded 2 very late goals from a winning position and a drawing one.. they hadnt have gone in we have finished on 14 points not 11

:(