Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam

2 away trips in 4 days against top 6 (they were before we played them :) ) sides and 6 points :)

Very happy with the two solid performances aswell, seemed to have learned from 4 1 bristol city fiasco. Not getting carried away as football has a habit of turning badly

Nice to see Boro doing well again, two good wins for them and they are right near the top 6 again. 

The Sunderland club statement said they needed to make a fundamental change, well they haven't had a successful manager since Peter Reid so I'd say there are some other fundamental issues.

Not saying they are wrong to sack Grayson but they must surely realise that they have serious problems behind the scenes. Much like us it is wrong that only one person is held accountable.

You have to wonder why Grayson left PNE, where he was fairly well respected and expectations were modest, to go to basket case relegated Sunderland, which needed a complete overhaul of players and where they demand Premier League football.

Probably the pound notes...

Guest FriendlyRam

Not surprised really. They are relying on james vaughan and lewis grabban for goals, and their creative spark is aiden mcgeady. They need some serious investment.

42 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Saw some stats the other day - they haven't won a single home game in 2017 so far!

Thought someone posted it on here a couple of days back, but I think it's worse, until last night they haven't led a home match in 2017, let alone won.

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Thought someone posted it on here a couple of days back, but I think it's worse, until last night they haven't led a home match in 2017, let alone won.

Jesus almost feel sorry for them. Then again, they are so arrogant.

For the record, I don't like Rowett but wouldn't begrudge Derby coming up at last.

Don't want to see Wolves getting promoted, not a fan of them, but it looks inevitable.

Would be nice to see Boro make a charge ditto Norwich and would love to see Ipswich back in the PL.

I reckon Wolves, Derby and Middlesbrough will be promoted.

5 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

We must be one of the last teams Sunderland beat at home?

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Yeah I think they beat Watford a couple of week after they beat us.

19 consecutive home games without a win. Terrible. 

Edited by StanSP

13 hours ago, Facecloth said:

They have now, a whole 3 minutes against this abysmal Bolton side.

They are so shit it's hard to really grasp.