Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Rewards or whatever they are meant to be are shite. Did all 4 marquee matchup today. Spent about 20k to do them all around what players I already had.

Best reward. Jack ****ing Wilshire. From 5 packs. Stored every player I got in the hope that next week I can sell some for the next batch as it seems doing them is a waste if time and effort.

59 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Rewards or whatever they are meant to be are shite. Did all 4 marquee matchup today. Spent about 20k to do them all around what players I already had.

Best reward. Jack ****ing Wilshire. From 5 packs. Stored every player I got in the hope that next week I can sell some for the next batch as it seems doing them is a waste if time and effort.

I’m yet to pack anything from any of the marquee match ups I’ve done... if I’ve got players in my club for them each week I just sell them on now

8 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Can anyone help me fill in these blanks in my squad? https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gsIg99BCnNLyO:FFA18PS4

Been having fun with SIF Kramaric at CAM and striker IF Gnabry, but Kramaric just doesn't have the pace for an outside CAM and Gnabry isn't quite clinical enough. I have an untradeable OTW James Rodriguez who gets a strong link to Vidal, but he's been awful off the bench for me. Any recommendations?

Rui Costa at CAM!! He is immense. 

I love SIF Raffael but play 2 up front. He’s faster and more tricky than Krama but wouldn’t play him loan striker. I also like IF Kruse as a CAM. Vicious longs shot, pretty much two footed but not super rapid. Would give you Bundes link too. 

For striker, consider IF Werner. Add Hawk and he’s fast as anything. Pretty much a more solid Vardy but a bit stronger. 

11 hours ago, Beliall said:

start james. leave gnabry up top

That would have Gnabry on 7 chem, whereas he got a strong link to Kramaric before as they both play for Hoffenheim.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Rui Costa at CAM!! He is immense. 

I love SIF Raffael but play 2 up front. He’s faster and more tricky than Krama but wouldn’t play him loan striker. I also like IF Kruse as a CAM. Vicious longs shot, pretty much two footed but not super rapid. Would give you Bundes link too. 

For striker, consider IF Werner. Add Hawk and he’s fast as anything. Pretty much a more solid Vardy but a bit stronger. 

I traded my Rui Costa in to get ADP, and he's godlike in comparison.

I looked at IF Kruse but his stats are no better than Kramaric. I like the look of IF Werner though!

Had a bit of a play around last night and came up with this. Selling Vidal and replacing him with IF Goretzka (300k coins though!), getting SBC Giovinco at RCAM and the new MOTM Immobile up top. Has anyone used SBC Giovinco? 

18 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

That would have Gnabry on 7 chem, whereas he got a strong link to Kramaric before as they both play for Hoffenheim.

I looked at IF Kruse but his stats are no better than Kramaric. I like the look of IF Werner though!

Had a bit of a play around last night and came up with this. Selling Vidal and replacing him with IF Goretzka (300k coins though!), getting SBC Giovinco at RCAM and the new MOTM Immobile up top. Has anyone used SBC Giovinco? 

how about changing the manager to suit gnabry

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

i suppose getting a bayern ST is too expensive

I'd be able to afford Lewandowski, I'm just against buying him to make him fit chem-wise with OTW Rodriguez (who I haven't been impressed with).

Could be a fun option to try though, if I can pick him up cheap enough to sell on if he doesn't work out.

11 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I'd be able to afford Lewandowski, I'm just against buying him to make him fit chem-wise with OTW Rodriguez (who I haven't been impressed with).

Could be a fun option to try though, if I can pick him up cheap enough to sell on if he doesn't work out.

i have the standard james and he is brilliant in my team. try him for a few games with gnabry up front then buy lewandowski if you think its worth it

3 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Completed 20 / 22 of the teams in the MLS SBC for less than 50k, only just realising that there are 2 MLS teams in marquee matchups that are going for nearly 2k per player.

Have you considered starting in a different formation and then switching in game Duk3?

Could start like this;

4-3-1-2

Vidal Del Piero

Rodriguez

Dybala Matuidi Gnabry

Sandro Benatia Ginter Weiser

Fahrmann

Pretty sure everyone is on 10 chem in that formation.

29 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just over a couple of hours before the packs drop and decide if I’ll be continuing to grind this game or not.... 

Same here lol 

If I get one decent player i'll carry on but **** having 4 weekends like that again.

I've proven to myself that I can do Elite monthly. Depending on the pay out i'll decide if it was worth it.

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but looks like it could be World Cup DLC rather than its own game which is a shame

I used to love the world cup games. 

http://www.goal.com/en/news/fifa-18-world-cup-video-game-how-to-download-summer/1g9jswn5w3iir12a9wog5lfk01 

Did you play the World Cup mode in Fifa 14? I absolutely loved that game mode!

if its anything like that, it would be great. 

Plus you dont have to spend extra money on another game that is very similar!

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Wouldn’t  be so bad if you could chop the shit players in a SBC

10 out of 11 players rated 84 and under.

Only really Ake and Walcott usable yet Ake is simply inferior to Bailly and Walcott is simply inferior to Alessandrini.

Glik 

Burki

Quaresma

Carvalho

Illarramendi

Ake (actually buzzing with this)

Canales

Walcott

Orellana

Tagliafico

Puch

Chiesa

all in all I’ve had worse but it still doesn’t really justify the grind I mean Ake will go straight into my side and Quaresma will probably be a super sub but the rest will be chucked straight into the Blanc sbc... also packed Ozil from my weekly along with some if st from Anderlecht and a load of 84/83s