Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I revoke this statement.

Might just be the best centre half i've used lol 

However, Walcott is utter muck. I'm thinking my next purchase will be prime Rijkaard and then finding a way to get Quincy Promes into the side. Strong links to Ake too.

He’s unreal ain’t he! His 1st If was better than pretty much every icon cb I’d used... now just to get Blanc to slip in beside him

9 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

He’s unreal ain’t he! His 1st If was better than pretty much every icon cb I’d used... now just to get Blanc to slip in beside him

I found his first IF to be very average and I didn;t see this card as being that much of a boost.

I was wrong though, he's brilliant.

41 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

9 and 8 now.

What the **** am i doing this to myself for? 

Try not to get a head loss when you conceed i always used to do this now, i know i can create chances in games to get myself back in them. 

If you need to go sweaty when you go a goal up, opposition will soon be drawn out to get the ball back off you.

13 hours ago, Ashley said:

Try not to get a head loss when you conceed i always used to do this now, i know i can create chances in games to get myself back in them. 

If you need to go sweaty when you go a goal up, opposition will soon be drawn out to get the ball back off you.

its easier said than done buddy... when I'm playing seasons/the dkt i have no problem controlling the rage, but as soon as it comes to fut champs everything seems to go out the window

currently 7/3 2 of the 3 guys I've lost to played keep ball from the get go knocking the ball around the back constantly switching play before catching me mid rage with a counter before reverting back to keep ball....

people don't genuinely enjoy playing the game like this do they? 1 of the cheeky fvckers even shushed me all the way to the halfway line despite him being the 1 playing like a complete helmet lol 

my mega team is seemingly a curse as i seem to be coming up against so many people who play the same way against me boring me to defeat

56 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

its easier said than done buddy... when I'm playing seasons/the dkt i have no problem controlling the rage, but as soon as it comes to fut champs everything seems to go out the window

Some who you come up against are the best of the best though. They know the glitches/correct routes to score easy etc.

Just look at some of the goals they score they're tap ins compared to goals we would score 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Won the first 3 yesterday which is great for me, 5 from 8 now. Does any other average player think there's a chance you might win 40/40 after winning their first couple lol

Every single week lol went 14/0 the other week and I was trying to work out how to spend my top 100 coins.... finished on 26 lol 

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I've sold up.

Sold IF Son and IF Fernandinho and i've made a fun team to piss about with until TOTS comes out.

Got 500/600k ish to trade with but i've got a team that's not all that but its fun.

I genuinely think that’s the way forward! Having top end players makes you rage even harder when they fvck up

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I genuinely think that’s the way forward! Having top end players makes you rage even harder when they fvck up

Van Basten and Larsson making me rage pretty hard at the moment.  At least I can sell Van Basten (for a loss) and Larsson was pretty cheap for his SBC... 

What custom tactics / formations do you guys use? I'm still a 41212 (2) guy.  Like two up top... 

Edited by HoustonFox

47 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Van Basten and Larsson making me rage pretty hard at the moment.  At least I can sell Van Basten (for a loss) and Larsson was pretty cheap for his SBC... 

What custom tactics / formations do you guys use? I'm still a 41212 (2) guy.  Like two up top... 

Same I rock 41212(2) unless I’m getting over run down the wings and I’ll switch to a 4231, ct Wise they’re all over the place usually allway run with 45 pressure and 60/70 aggression defensively and build up play is usually always 75 speed and 54 passing... chance creation tends to differ quite regularly 

• Thanks 1

2 games in with my budget prem/bundes team v 2 mega teams 1 rage quit and 1 5.3 win... I was 3.0 up but it turns out bs still comes for u regardless of the team you’re rocking if you dominate some1 lol 

Full non if team if it weren’t for stamina I’d love this team even more lol

team is:

fahrman

valencia(untradeable)

rudiger

boateng(untradeable)

wendel

bakayoko

dembele

fernandinho

rashford

jesus