Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

13 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

10 out of 11 players rated 84 and under.

Only really Ake and Walcott usable yet Ake is simply inferior to Bailly and Walcott is simply inferior to Alessandrini.

If you’ve not tried Ake give him a bash I’ve only just sold my Fif Ake due to packing his sif and I honestly preferred him to Bailly

5 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Futbin has him at around 600K will never be as low as 300k as he needs 8 informs.

I could do it for around 300k but theres better out there for that price. Physical and composure ate shocking.

1 hour ago, Mrfox452 said:

For those that play fut champions regularly, how often do you play an opposition with a red monthly card?

Can't remember  seeing a single one in squad battles or on my way to division 3.

I’d say maybe half the games I play some1 is rocking at least 1... I run 3 in my starting 11 for instance 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone been investing in Premier League players for the SBC yet? Rumour has it, its out tomorrow. Could***** be Vardy.

Dear lord that would be nice... probably not worth the amount it’s going to cost but nice... I’m still sat on 90 Huddersfield silver defenders... was looking solid until they signed a gold lb and 1 of thier other cbs got upgraded to a gold lol 

Edited by dbtcity

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Dear lord that would be nice... probably not worth the amount it’s going to cost but nice... I’m still sat on 90 Huddersfield silver defenders... was looking solid until they signed a gold lb and 1 of thier other cbs got upgraded to a gold lol 

You could have shifted those during the Chinese New year sbcs, a few of them needed Huddersfield players and they were going for a decent amount

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Anyone been investing in Premier League players for the SBC yet? Rumour has it, its out tomorrow. Could***** be Vardy.

Got a Calcio A side but if its a city player looks like ill be going back to a prem side

It'll be someone like Ozil I reckon

Edited by Brooksy

I think there's only 5 leagues left. The other rumour is La Liga which i belive is Bale.

Vardy does have a very high chance of League SBC though. I doubt it'll be Kane, Aguero or De Bryune if it is their cards will be 90 and above.

18 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Have you considered starting in a different formation and then switching in game Duk3?

Could start like this;

4-3-1-2

Vidal Del Piero

Rodriguez

Dybala Matuidi Gnabry

Sandro Benatia Ginter Weiser

Fahrmann

Pretty sure everyone is on 10 chem in that formation.

I could do, but I get slightly annoyed when people pause before kickoff to rearrange their team so I try not to do it myself.

Sold Vidal, picked up IF Goretzka because his price dropped from 300k to 250k. He's now had a ratings increase and sells for around 340k, but he's one of the best box to box CM's I've used this FIFA. Still planning on replacing Kramaric with SBC Giovinco, when the DC United and Orlando players are out of Marquee Matchups, and swapping IF Gnabry with MOTM Immobile.

14 hours ago, AKCJ said:

10 out of 11 players rated 84 and under.

Only really Ake and Walcott usable yet Ake is simply inferior to Bailly and Walcott is simply inferior to Alessandrini.

I revoke this statement.

Might just be the best centre half i've used lol 

However, Walcott is utter muck. I'm thinking my next purchase will be prime Rijkaard and then finding a way to get Quincy Promes into the side. Strong links to Ake too.

14 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Did you play the World Cup mode in Fifa 14? I absolutely loved that game mode!

if its anything like that, it would be great. 

Plus you dont have to spend extra money on another game that is very similar!

There was a World Cup game that came out that year that I had on Xbox 360 and it was great! That was a standalone game though, so I don't think I played anything on Fifa 14