Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Bit the bullet and sold the majority of my higher value players including a load of squad fitness cards which seem to be selling for 1.2k atm. Now sitting on 1.7m coins in preparation for the market crash and TOTS.

Using this team of mainly untradeables for the next few weeks.

33 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Bit the bullet and sold the majority of my higher value players including a load of squad fitness cards which seem to be selling for 1.2k atm. Now sitting on 1.7m coins in preparation for the market crash and TOTS.

Using this team of mainly untradeables for the next few weeks.

Good side. Personally I'd have Rooney up top, Salah where he currently is, hey even on the left. 

2* week foot and low composure doesn't make him a out and out forward for me. 

Rooney birthday card is silly good.

43 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Good side. Personally I'd have Rooney up top, Salah where he currently is, hey even on the left. 

2* week foot and low composure doesn't make him a out and out forward for me. 

Rooney birthday card is silly good.

Good idea. I'll give it a go.

Haven't tried Birthday Rooney at striker yet, but he's been great at CAM.

I tried playing 41412 narrow with a similar team but found it too open defensively and kept getting countered. 4231 definitely suits me this year.

On 3/31/2018 at 00:20, Ashley said:

So, the game I was talking about a few weeks back. I didn't realise you could download clips off the XBOX website.

Why wouldn't he quit? Goes three nil down, you're clearly a lot better than he is, he's not going to pull it back. Might as well just quit and get on with his day. You get the win sooner, he gets to go play someone his level.

I do it. I didn't used to, I used to protect my DNF bonus but I don't see the point personally now.

You get so many coins from SBCs and squad battles and all of that stuff that you don't need to be good at the game to have a good team anymore. Like, a few years ago you'd assume he'd got the credit card out but now it's just all SBCs. I mean look at Smuts and the amount of SBC players he's got, that's going to have cost millions in coins but he gets some back out of packs and trades etc. It's not that hard anymore.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Why wouldn't he quit? Goes three nil down, you're clearly a lot better than he is, he's not going to pull it back. Might as well just quit and get on with his day. You get the win sooner, he gets to go play someone his level.

I do it. I didn't used to, I used to protect my DNF bonus but I don't see the point personally now.

You get so many coins from SBCs and squad battles and all of that stuff that you don't need to be good at the game to have a good team anymore. Like, a few years ago you'd assume he'd got the credit card out but now it's just all SBCs. I mean look at Smuts and the amount of SBC players he's got, that's going to have cost millions in coins but he gets some back out of packs and trades etc. It's not that hard anymore.

that's why i like it more this year, i haven't time to play everyday, nor do i want to, but i still have managed to build the best FUT team i have ever had

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Just amazes me how many people have more or less full legend sides and quit. You'd of seen what I meant if it started from 00:00. 

47 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Just amazes me how many people have more or less full legend sides and quit. You'd of seen what I meant if it started from 00:00. 

But squad =/= skill. 

You can build a team these days without ever playing a game. Just trade and do sbcs. 

He could have had prime icons in every position and you could have had a team of bronze and you were always going to win cos he was crap.

5 games last night with baby Van Der Sar (actually played well) and baby Vieira (who I bought) 5 rage quits in a row... I think the most I’ve ever had in a row whilst playing fut champs! 30 games left tonight with 9 wins needed for elite 3 monthlys then I’m back to Fortnite 

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Vieira has dropped 60k from his lowest point I picked him up at 820k... he’s now 760k lol fml every time I make a Big purchase

I bought 91 Desaily last week 1.3m 

tgought I would be able to make money on him because there are only ever about 6 on the market.

Been undercutting all week trying to get money back.

Bit the bullet at took 1.15m today, used him for about 5 games last week that was it.

just bought walker CB to try, and 93 de bruyne.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Wish I would have done more SBCs right through 18's lifecycle, my most expensive player is Higuain at 60k-ish lol Doesn't help I'm dogshit though

I have done loads, my transfer profit is something stupid. Just over 6 million last time I checked. I ain't great at the game though 

• Like 1

My weekend league was the most infuriating yet. I won 5 out of my first 6, all against decent sides/players.

I then won 7 out of my next 25. A combination of head loss & the normal bullshit was expected, but some of the guys I was playing must have been professionals. Nearly all of them had Ronaldo and CR7 in the same team. My team is pretty decent but I didn't stand a chance.

Depending on how your first games go, does that then set you up for the standard you play against for the rest of the weekend?