Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

18 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I realised my thing about the passing was just in some games. Some games everything seems slower and others it doesn’t. Guess that is just Fifa for you. I am curious if there is any setting for selecting the player to control that is helpful. I try LT and I try flicking the left trigger but Jesus I can never control the player with any chance of getting the tackle in. Their left winger was breaking with the ball and it selected my striker at the opposite end of the pitch. Then I tried to use the flick to get back but it wouldn’t select through the players quick enough so that I could control someone before they scored. There must be a setting for this otherwise it is just a game of luck. Any help? 

Do you hold down sprint a lot?

Edited by howlinmadmurfdoc

Packed TOTS Lemar last night in a mega pack. Haven't used him yet, mainly because I play Neymar and Cavani so he wouldn't fit in my team, but also because of his 2* WF. He's selling for around 155k on PS right now. Is his price likely to increase once he's out of packs or is it more likely that his price will drop as more and more better TOTS players are released?

31 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Packed TOTS Lemar last night in a mega pack. Haven't used him yet, mainly because I play Neymar and Cavani so he wouldn't fit in my team, but also because of his 2* WF. He's selling for around 155k on PS right now. Is his price likely to increase once he's out of packs or is it more likely that his price will drop as more and more better TOTS players are released?

I think that players from the community TOTS go back in to packs when their respective league TOTS is released so early next week may be a good time to sell. That said I’m always too impatient to keep high value cards like that and sell them straight away lol

3 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Sell it and buy 5 ROTW for 30k each, TOTS were 50k each on Tuesday when the community SBC was released, they’ll surely go higher for the big leagues.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Sell it and buy 5 ROTW for 30k each, TOTS were 50k each on Tuesday when the community SBC was released, they’ll surely go higher for the big leagues.

Thanks, good idea. It does seem strange that all of the ROTW players that EA have released are 84-85 rated. Maybe that's pointing towards the team rating for the major league TOTS SBC's being 84-85+ rated.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

51 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Thanks, good idea. It does seem strange that all of the ROTW players that EA have released are 84-85 rated. Maybe that's pointing towards the team rating for the major league TOTS SBC's being 84-85+ rated.

They’re doing a countdown from 50-1 so the ROTW ratings should get higher each week, hopefully the ratings stay the same for each league, as there are some great players in the community one and that was relatively cheap.

54 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

They’re doing a countdown from 50-1 so the ROTW ratings should get higher each week, hopefully the ratings stay the same for each league, as there are some great players in the community one and that was relatively cheap.

I can't imagine they would keep the requirements the same for the Prem and La Liga TOTS SBC's. Wouldn't be surprised if 2 TOTS players were needed and an 83/84 rated team.

Anyway, invested in about 20 TOTS players for 27-30k each :ph34r: speculate to accumulate, right?

6 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I can't imagine they would keep the requirements the same for the Prem and La Liga TOTS SBC's. Wouldn't be surprised if 2 TOTS players were needed and an 83/84 rated team.

Anyway, invested in about 20 TOTS players for 27-30k each :ph34r: speculate to accumulate, right?

I think it’s a no brainer to buy them, I’ve got 8 of them I think.

Has EA announced which TOTS leagues are being released today? Historically, it should be PL :fc: should we expect any SBC's as well? It'll be interesting to see which TOTS players can be earned from the new weekly objectives later today.

10 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve had worse two player packs. I guess it’s finally time to do away with Kasper in my OP premier league fitness team.

Nice! That IF Almiron would fit perfectly into my MLS team, giving a strong link to IF Martinez. De Gea's not bad either :whistle:

58 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Has EA announced which TOTS leagues are being released today? Historically, it should be PL :fc: should we expect any SBC's as well? It'll be interesting to see which TOTS players can be earned from the new weekly objectives later today.

Nice! That IF Almiron would fit perfectly into my MLS team, giving a strong link to IF Martinez. De Gea's not bad either :whistle:

It’s supposed to be premier league, I guess that pack would’ve been better tonight if that’s the case. SBCS are supposed to Sunday and Tuesday I think. And then the ROTW one is wednesdays. I don’t know what else they might give us though.

2 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Been waiting literally all year for a Almiron in form. 

2mds9dj.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ashley said:

We having a game tonight Finners? 

I don't actually have any Internet mate I've just moved house. 

Tbf I haven't actually played fifa in about two months but when Almiron came out I had to buy him. Lol

Premier League TOTS according to Reddit. Cool to see Riyad in.

Starting XI

Fernandinho

Aguero

David Silva

Vertongen

Walker

Eriksen

Otamendi

De Bruyne

De Gea

Kane

Salah