Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

9 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

What are we expecting to need for that? Australians and Mooy? Huddersfield players? Man City players?

I'd expect something along the lines of a full Aussie team, a Huddersfield/Man City hybrid and maybe an IF Mooy.

I sniped an 82 Mooy for 20k a minute ago and I've bought two other IF Aussies for discard.

It's gonna be a 100k ish SBC to complete I reckon.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

What's the deal with people pausing straight away and then bringing on mega players? Why don't they start them? 

Cos they are a holes

bad chem for out of position. Bring them on after and get chem for people who were in right positions. Should be fixed. Would love it if Martial couldn’t hit a barn door if moved to ST. 

6 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Yeah that'd be me.

Haven't seen the vid, but saw the title of the series on the Futbin homepage the other day and on Reddit. Might have a watch later.

I've been looking at bidding on silver players from Calcio A and Ligue 1 for around 400 - 450 coins each. A lot of them only sell for 500 - 600 coins each but you can get lucky and some sell for 2k+. Set your search parameters to silver players from either league, min bid at 250 and max bid at 350. Made about 15k in 30 mins from that method this morning.

Luke, thought it was you. Seems profitable but a grind. I’ll have to watch to see what his accelerators are (if at all) 

6 hours ago, deejdeej said:

Wasn't me pal I don't have the patience lol

LOL, sorry Deej. 

7 hours ago, General Smuts said:

For those of us who see the length of that video and TLDW - what are the salient points?

Was hoping you’d watch it for me and tell me! lol 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Looking like an SBC will come out tonight for Aaron Mooy as it's Australia Day tomorrow.

m1yv0n3ui8c01.jpg

Apparently the French EA sports twitter account posted that accidentally.

All of my fingers and toes are crossed for it!

Looks like it didn’t happen or I missed it? Maybe the A-League SBC was in honour of Australia Day? Guessing it’s not coming out now seeing as it’s no longer Oz Day in more of Oz! ? 

15 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Looks like it didn’t happen or I missed it? Maybe the A-League SBC was in honour of Australia Day? Guessing it’s not coming out now seeing as it’s no longer Oz Day in more of Oz! ? 

Well Australia day is the 26th and EA always release new shit at 6pm UK time so you never know :) 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Time to just quit and wait for FIFA19, which I’m sure will resolve all the issues we have... :ph34r:

Decided to have one game and somehow got a 90 team straight off lol Beat me 1-0 in extra time. The absolute state of him. The game is gone for this year.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Hope you've all logged into twitch tv via companion app for a chance to win PV.

Yup had it on my lap top from when it started till when it abruptly ended... didn’t get a thing.... then I see people on twitter logging on for 5 mins and getting free packs lol .... guess I’ll just flick it on for 5 mins 2mora lol